- 1 Which train goes to Vaishnodevi?
- 2 How can I go to Katra by train?
- 3 How far is Katra railway station from Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 4 How far is Vaishno Devi from Katra?
- 5 What is the name of Katra railway station?
- 6 How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
- 7 How can I book helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
- 8 Are trains running to Vaishno Devi?
- 9 How can I plan a trip to Vaishno Devi?
- 10 What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 11 Is ropeway available at Vaishno Devi?
- 12 How long is the walk to Vaishno Devi?
- 13 What should I wear in Vaishno Devi?
- 14 What is the height of Vaishno Devi?
- 15 Is DSLR allowed in Vaishno Devi?
Which train goes to Vaishnodevi?
There are two superfast trains to take you directly to the Katra station—Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445) and Shri Shakti Express (22461). Available all days in a week, these trains will take 12 hours to take you to your destination.
How can I go to Katra by train?
Completing the journey in this train takes only 13 hours and 13 minutes, starting at 04:12 from Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station and getting to Katra at 17:25. Another popular train for Delhi- Katra route is the YPR NZM Special. Delhi to Katra Trains.
|Train name||Jammu Mail|
How far is Katra railway station from Vaishno Devi Temple?
The driving distance or the travel distance between Katra Railway Station to Vaishno Devi is 2 KM and 996 meters. The mile based, road distance between these two travel point is 1.9 miles.
How far is Vaishno Devi from Katra?
Distance Between Vaishno Devi to Katra
|Distance between Vaishno Devi to Katra by Road is||10 Kms|
|Travel Time from Vaishno Devi to Katra by Road is||1:14 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Vaishno Devi||Jammu Civil Enclave (33.03, 74.95)|
|Nearest Airport in Katra||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.99, 74.93)|
What is the name of Katra railway station?
About Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Railway Station Popular Trains: Trains like Sampark Kranti Express and AC Express provide connectivity to different places in India. Different Stations in Katra Shmata VD Katra SVDK railway station is the only railway station in Katra.
How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: Cost of Vaishno Devi package for Deluxe class is ₹ 10,950 on single occupancy basis and ₹ 7850 on double occupancy basis. IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: The Vaishno Devi tour will be conducted by IRCTC Tourism via train journey.
How can I book helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi Helicopter Tickets – Online Booking Process
- User Registration on Maa Vaishno Devi Official Website.
- Select flight DateTime and check availability.
- Enter passenger details carefully.
- Make the payment.
- Check transaction status for any errors.
- Take the printout of Electronic Reservation Slip.
Are trains running to Vaishno Devi?
Indian Railways will soon resume Vande Bharat Express train services from Delhi to Katra, home to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi shrine. The Lucknow-New Delhi Tejas Express and Ahmedabad-Mumbai Tejas Express, that were suspended seven months ago due to COVID-19 lockdown, will resume services from 17 October 2020.
How can I plan a trip to Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi – Advance bookings
- You would require to make advance bookings.
- Hotels in Katra and Bhawan on top are in high demand, you must make advance bookings.
- Helicopter ride (fastest way) requires booking at least one month in advance.
- Even for Aarti and entrance, it is recommended to make advance bookings.
What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.
Is ropeway available at Vaishno Devi?
Q.Is the Vaishno Devi ropeway available for everybody? Yes, anybody can avail the Vaishno Devi Ropeway to reach the Vaishno Devi Mandir.
How long is the walk to Vaishno Devi?
The 12 km climb from Katra to Vaishno Devi is on a well-paved road. If you’re running short of time or unable to do the climb, there are regular helicopter flights from Katra to Sanjhhi Chhat, followed by a 2.5 km walk. These can be booked from the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board’s official website.
What should I wear in Vaishno Devi?
The best dress for Vaishno Devi is Salwar and Kameez. A sweater or warm clothing depends on the season of your travel is required. All yatras whether by walk or helicopter have to be registered at the base with an ID.
What is the height of Vaishno Devi?
Located in Uttarakhand, the temple is situated at an altitude of 11,750ft above sea level in the Himalayan mountains.
Is DSLR allowed in Vaishno Devi?
Yes, you can take the camera upto Bhawan. Befor Gooing for Darshan, you have to deposit the same in Cloak room. No mobile, camera, purse, wallet, pen, Keychain is allowed inside Cave.