- 1 How can I go to Ekvira Devi Temple?
- 2 How do I get from Thane to Ekvira Devi?
- 3 How do I get from Panvel to Ekvira Devi?
- 4 How many steps are there in Ekvira Temple?
- 5 Is Ola available in Lonavala?
- 6 Is Ekvira Devi temple open?
- 7 How can I go Thane to Lonavala?
- 8 How do I get from Lonavala to Mumbai?
- 9 How can I go to Lonavala by train?
- 10 How many steps Karla caves?
- 11 What is the best time to visit Lonavala?
- 12 How many steps are there in jejuri?
How can I go to Ekvira Devi Temple?
How to Reach Ekvira Devi Temple
- By Air: The nearest airport to the temple is the Pune Airport that is at a distance of 62 km and one can hire a bus or a private taxi to reach the temple.
- By Road: There are metalled roads to the temple and has good connectivity, one can book a private cab or taxi to reach the temple.
How do I get from Thane to Ekvira Devi?
It takes 1 hours, 54 minutes to travel from Thane to Ekvira Devi Mandir. Approximate driving distance between Thane and Ekvira Devi Mandir is 95 kms or 59 miles or 51.3 nautical miles.
|Origin||Thane, Srinagar Colony, Thane West, Maharashtra, India|
|Destination||Ekvira Devi Mandir, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
How do I get from Panvel to Ekvira Devi?
There is no direct connection from Panvel to Ekvira. However, you can take the bus to Kalyan Bhiwadi, take the walk to Kalyan Jn, take the train to Lonavala, then take the taxi to Ekvira. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Ekvira.
How many steps are there in Ekvira Temple?
The temple is located on a hill. One needs to ascend around 500 steps to reach the temple. It is surrounded by Karla caves, which are now protected by the Archeological department.
Here’s why. To protest against the popularity of app-based cab aggregators like Ola and Uber, local taxi unions in Lonavala have allegedly stopped the ‘outgoing services’ from the town.
Is Ekvira Devi temple open?
The most important thing to know is that ekvira devi temple is closed on.
The cheapest way to reach from Thane to Lonavala is train to Lonavala and takes 1h 42m. The fastest way to reach from Thane to Lonavala is train to Lonavala and takes 1h 42m. The recommended way to reach from Thane to Lonavala is train to Lonavala and takes 1h 42m. Train numbers 01019, 01139 etc.
It take about 02:24 hours to reach Mumbai from Lonavala. First bus from Lonavala to Mumbai is A/C, SLEEPER bus, run by Shri(Pune)SaiTravels, that departs at 00:00 hours from Lonavala. The last bus run by Gujarat travels, A/C, SLEEPER, VOLVO, MULTI AXLE from Lonavala to Mumbai, leaves at 23:55 hours, from Lonavala.
Some of the trains that operate between Mumbai and Lonavala include: LTT MADURAI EXP, LTT BIDR EXPRESS. The first train on this route is LTT MADURAI EXP and leaves Mumbai at 00:15 am, and the last train from Mumbai to Lonavala is SHIRDI FAST PASS and leaves Mumbai at 23:55 pm.
How many steps Karla caves?
Reaching the Karla Caves requires a walk up 350 steps from the base of the hill or nearly 200 steps from the car park around halfway up the hill.
The best time to go to Lonavala is considered to be from October to February, as the weather is great which is perfectly apt for adventure activities such as trekking and hiking. These are the months of winter which are perfect to explore the beautiful hill station of Lonavala.
How many steps are there in jejuri?
Jejuri Temple is situated atop a small hill and because of this height; one has to climb a series of almost 200 steps to reach the sanctum sanctorum. Since the climb is not too difficult and offers amazing views of Saswad and Dive Ghat, one doesn’t even come to know when the 200 steps come to an end.