- 1 Can I sell Vaishno Devi coin?
- 2 What is the price of old Vaishno Devi coin?
- 3 Where can I sell my old Indian coins?
- 4 Where is the best place to sell your coins?
- 5 What is the price of 5 rupee Vaishno Devi coin?
- 6 How do you value old coins?
- 7 What is the value of old 2 rupee note?
- 8 Is selling old coins legal in India?
- 9 How can I sell my valuable coins?
- 10 How do I sell my old coins?
- 11 Which Indian coins are most valuable?
- 12 How do I know what my coins are worth?
- 13 What coins are collectors looking for?
Can I sell Vaishno Devi coin?
According to media reports, if you have coins in the denomination of Rs 5 and Rs 10 with Mata Vaishno Devi engraved on them, you can put them up for auction.
What is the price of old Vaishno Devi coin?
Shree Sai International Mata Vaishno Devi Coin
|You Save:||₹ 169.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Where can I sell my old Indian coins?
How to sell old coins in amazon india
- Visit the link: services.amazon.in.
- Hover your mouse over ‘Services’ tab and from the drop down menu click on ‘ Sell on Amazon’.
- This will direct you to a new page and come to the bottom of this page. Here you will see an option as ‘Register Now’.
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- This will direct you to a new page.
Where is the best place to sell your coins?
Best places to sell coins online
- CoinsForSale.com Only 5% to sell. No listing fee.
- Heritage Auctions 10% fee. Consignment program.
- Ebay 10% fee plus listing fees. Wide audience.
- Apmex Well known. But won’t pay until after you’ve shipped your coins.
- Modern Coin Mart Won’t pay you until after you’ve sent them your coins.
What is the price of 5 rupee Vaishno Devi coin?
shri mata vaishno devi 2012 mumbai mint rs. 5 pvt pack atm type- Multi color
|You Save:||₹ 601.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
How do you value old coins?
How does price of Antique Coins vary on Period? Questions & Answers on Antique Coins.
|Period||Min Price||Max Price|
|19th Century||Rs 1000/Piece||Rs 1400000/Piece|
|20th Century||Rs 1105/Piece||Rs 950000/Piece|
What is the value of old 2 rupee note?
2 Rupees Tiger Note Value | Sell 2 rs note price 3 lakh – Indian Coin Mill.
Is selling old coins legal in India?
As per the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972, any manuscript, coin, sculpture, painting etc which dates back to 100 years and above is an antique. Although this act do not talks about selling or imitation of antique but in general it is not allowed as per criminal laws of India.
How can I sell my valuable coins?
Let’s look at the 3 main ways to sell your coins.
- 1.) Sell to a Coin Shop – Now the coin dealer is going to buy them for less than they are worth, and this is normal.
- 2.) Physical Auction – You may want to find an auction and see if the auction house is interested in listing your collection.
How do I sell my old coins?
Auctions: auctions, especially online auction sites like eBay, are a popular option among sellers. However, auctions are timely processes and you likely won’t earn as much money as you would if you sold antique coins elsewhere. Pawn shops: due to their prevalence, pawn shops seem like an obvious option.
Which Indian coins are most valuable?
The 7 most expensive coins of India
- Jahangir ‘Wine Cup’ Gold Mohur ( USD 220,000 )
- Jahangir ‘Zodiac’ Gold Mohur ( USD 150,000 )
- Akbar ‘Ram-Siya’ silver half Rupee coin (USD 140,000)
- Nur Jahan Gold Mohur with Jahangir ( USD 90,000 )
- Kanishka Buddha coin ( USD 125,000 )
- Krishna Deva Raya ‘Kanakabhishekam’ Gold Double Pagoda ( USD 60,000 )
How do I know what my coins are worth?
Consult a coin value book. These references are especially useful because they may list several values for a particular coin: The “book” value (a generally accepted value of the coin ) The “buy” value (what a dealer would pay to buy the coin from you) The retail value (what a dealer would sell a coin to a customer for)
What coins are collectors looking for?
Top 10 Coins Worth Collecting
- 01 of 10. 1909-S V.D.B. Lincoln Cent.
- 02 of 10. 1921 Peace Dollar. Heritage Auction Galleries.
- 03 of 10. 1878-CC Morgan Silver Dollar.
- 04 of 10. 1914-D Lincoln Cent.
- 05 of 10. 1955/55 Doubled Die Lincoln Cent.
- 06 of 10. 1937-D 3 Legged Buffalo Nickel.
- 07 of 10. 1916-D Mercury Dime.
- 08 of 10. 1917 Standing Liberty Quarter: Type 1.