- 1 How do I get Apple music to only show downloaded music?
- 2 Why does my iPhone say showing only music on this iPhone?
- 3 How do I delete music from my iPhone but not other devices?
- 4 Why is my downloaded music not showing up on my iPhone?
- 5 Where did my downloaded music go on my iPhone?
- 6 Why is the music on my iPad not on my iPhone?
- 7 How do you sync music from iTunes library to iPhone?
- 8 How do I access my iTunes library on my iPhone?
- 9 Does deleting songs from iPhone delete from iTunes?
- 10 Why do I have duplicate songs on my iPhone but not in iTunes?
- 11 Can I delete music from my iPad without deleting it from my iPhone?
- 12 How do I restore downloaded music on my iPhone?
- 13 Why is my iPhone not showing up in Finder?
How do I get Apple music to only show downloaded music?
in the app, go to top lh corner(Library) and select ” Downloaded Music ” at bottom of drag down. This should now give you a new dropdown to select Playlists, Artists, songs, etc. Now you should only see what you have downloaded.
Why does my iPhone say showing only music on this iPhone?
You are only seeing music on this iPhone because you are in the Downloaded Music section which only shows downloaded music. If you tap Library in the top left corner it will take you to the Library where you can navigate all of your music.
How do I delete music from my iPhone but not other devices?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If you want to delete a song from one device but not all devices, tap Remove and then Remove Download.
Why is my downloaded music not showing up on my iPhone?
Check your settings and network connection on all of your devices: Make sure that your devices have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, macOS, or iTunes for Windows. Make sure that Sync Library is turned on for all of your devices. Connect all of your devices to the Internet.
Where did my downloaded music go on my iPhone?
Where is your Music on iPhone. All your music will be stored in the Music app on your iPhone, including the ones you added or downloaded from Apple Music, you synced with iTunes, and you purchased from iTunes Store. You can view Playlists, Albums, and all Songs: Open Music and all songs are stored in this music library
Why is the music on my iPad not on my iPhone?
Go to Settings>Apple ID Profile > iTunes & App Store> And turn ‘Use Mobile ( Cellular) Data’ off. Check On your iPhone in Settings> Music, and that iCloud Music Library is turned on to see the music on your iPhone. Disable iCloud Music Library, restart, and enable it back on.
How do you sync music from iTunes library to iPhone?
Sync your content using Wi-Fi
- Connect your device to your computer with a USB cable, then open iTunes and select your device. Learn what to do if your device doesn’t appear on your computer.
- Click Summary on the left side of the iTunes window.
- Select ” Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I access my iTunes library on my iPhone?
To use Home Sharing to access your computer’s media library on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, sign in to Home Sharing on your device:
- To see a music library, go to Settings > Music. To see a video library, go to Settings > TV > iTunes Videos.
- Under Home Sharing, tap Sign In.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
Does deleting songs from iPhone delete from iTunes?
Your music library is stored in iTunes and when you sync the songs over to your phone, you are copying the songs over. Deleting them on the phone will not remove them from the iTunes library on your PC. Sync your phone and the song will sync back to the phone as long as the album or playlist is still selected to sync.
Why do I have duplicate songs on my iPhone but not in iTunes?
If I understand your issue, the reason you are seeing duplicates is because you chose the “Merge” option instead of “Replace” when you synced your iTunes library to your iPhone. The songs that you are seeing with the iCloud symbol are songs that you have purchased from the iTunes store.
Can I delete music from my iPad without deleting it from my iPhone?
Answer: A: Answer: A: If it is your music and you delete it from the iPad, it should not delete it from the iPhone. That music that you are using on the phone should stay there, and on the iPad it should only show it as available to download again.
How do I restore downloaded music on my iPhone?
How to redownload music on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the iTunes Store app. On your iPhone or iPod touch: At the bottom of your screen, tap More.
- Tap Music.
- Find the music that you want to redownload, then tap it.
- Tap the download button.
Why is my iPhone not showing up in Finder?
Your iPhone or iPad should appear under Locations in the left column in Finder. If it’s not there, you need to click Finder on the menu bar, and select Preferences. In the window that opens, go to the Sidebar tab, and enable the ‘CDs, DVDs, and iOS Devices’ option under the Location section.