- 1 Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
- 2 How can I go to Katra by flight?
- 3 How can I fly from Delhi to Vaishno Devi?
- 4 How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Delhi?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 6 How can I book helicopter in Katra?
- 7 How much time it takes for Vaishno Devi darshan?
- 8 How far is Srinagar from Katra?
- 9 Can we go by car to Vaishno Devi?
- 10 How is the road to Vaishno Devi?
- 11 How do I book a flight ticket?
- 12 How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Delhi by train?
- 13 Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
- 14 Is there ropeway from Katra to Vaishno Devi?
- 15 How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
The nearest airport to Vaishno Devi is Jammu Airport. It is a domestic airport and is well-connected to various cities in India, such as Delhi, Srinagar, Leh, Mumbai, Hyderabad via domestic a
How can I go to Katra by flight?
How to reach Katra by Air. Jammu Airport is also known as Satwari Airport which is located just about 48 kilometers away. It is the nearest airfield that can be accessed to reach Katra by air.
How can I fly from Delhi to Vaishno Devi?
Between New Delhi and Jammu, 7 airlines GoAir, Vistara Airlines, Alliance Air, IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, JetLite are operational. Information of New Delhi Jammu Flight.
|Aerial distance||505 KM|
|First Flight||GoAir 203, departs at 05:15 AM|
|Last Flight||JetLite 4603, departs at 10:20 AM|
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Delhi?
And to make the pilgrimage easier, here is a list of trains that will take you to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Railway Station from Delhi. There are two superfast trains to take you directly to the Katra station—Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445) and Shri Shakti Express (22461).
What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.
How can I book helicopter in Katra?
Below is the detailed step by step process on booking the Maa Vaishno Devi helicopter tickets online.
- User Registration on Maa Vaishno Devi Official Website.
- Select flight DateTime and check availability.
- Enter passenger details carefully.
- Make the payment.
- Check transaction status for any errors.
How much time it takes for Vaishno Devi darshan?
Normally, you should budget Around 14 hours as time taken to visit vaishno devi mandir. However, at ixigo Trip Planner, we recommended you to budget Around 14 hours visit duration based on the feedback we have received from travellers who have visited this monument.
How far is Srinagar from Katra?
Distance Between Katra to Srinagar
|Distance between Katra to Srinagar by Road is||242 Kms|
|Distance between Katra to Srinagar by Flight is||122 Kms|
|Travel Time from Katra to Srinagar by Road is||5:0 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Katra||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.99, 74.93)|
Can we go by car to Vaishno Devi?
You can go till Katra by car. Then you need to take auto or other approved mode of transport to reach the entry point. you can go till katra by car.
How is the road to Vaishno Devi?
State-run buses from Jammu to Katra ply at regular intervals. Private deluxe bus services are also available. State-run buses from Jammu to Katra leave at an interval of 15 minutes.
How do I book a flight ticket?
Flight Booking FAQs
- Get on the Flights landing page.
- Select whether one-way, return or multi-city journey.
- Further on, enter the starting and onward destinations, the date of your journey, number of passengers and preferred class of travel, and search flights.
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Delhi by train?
It departs at 06:00 from New Delhi Railway Station and arrives at 14:00 at Shri Vaishno Devi Katra Railway Station, covering the distance in just 8 hours. Delhi to Katra Trains.
|Train name||Jamnagar – Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express|
Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
Taking a cue from the Lord Venkateswara Temple, the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi board has decided to charge for special-priority darshan at the cave shrine. “All VIP darshan on special-priority tickets will now be charged under different categories as we have adopted the model of Tirupati shrine,” an official said.
Is there ropeway from Katra to Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi temple is a cave temple nestled in the divine Himalayan mountains and the only access to the temple is through the mountains. From Katra to Vaishno Devi Bhawan, you can use any of these modes of transportation, ponies, trekking, electric vehicles, ropeway, and Palki.
How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: Cost of Vaishno Devi package for Deluxe class is ₹ 10,950 on single occupancy basis and ₹ 7850 on double occupancy basis. IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: The Vaishno Devi tour will be conducted by IRCTC Tourism via train journey.