- 1 How can I go to Ekvira Devi temple by train?
- 2 How do you do Ekvira?
- 3 Is Ekvira Devi temple open?
- 4 How do I get from Lonavala to Ekvira Devi Temple?
- 5 How do I get to Karla caves?
- 6 Who built Ekvira Temple?
- 7 How do I get from Panvel to Ekvira Devi?
- 8 How many steps are in Raigad Fort?
- 9 How do I get from Thane to Ekvira?
- 10 Who built Karla caves?
- 11 How many steps Virar Jivdani Temple?
- 12 How do I get from Karjat to Ekvira?
- 13 How can I go to Lonavala by train?
- 14 How do I get from Lonavala to Mumbai?
How can I go to Ekvira Devi temple by train?
By Train: The nearest railway station to the temple is Lonavala that is 42 km from where you can take a local state transport bus or a local taxi.
How do you do Ekvira?
HOW TO REACH ekvira devi temple
- Mi Casa. 22,144. select. Mi Casa – Deccan Hills Society, Lokhandwala Complex, Kunegaon, kunegaon,
- Kailash Parbat Hotel. 5,310. select. Mumbai Pune Road, Valvan, Mumbai Pune Road, mumbai-pune expressway, valvan,
- Fariyas Resort Lonavala. 6,844. select.
Is Ekvira Devi temple open?
The most important thing to know is that ekvira devi temple is closed on.
From Lonavala take a old Mumbai Pune way and drive towards pune around 10km. On left side you will see a big gate to head towards Ekvira Aai Temple. Form Pune head towards Mumbai and take right turn before Lonavala to reach Ekvira temple.
How do I get to Karla caves?
Reaching the Karla Caves requires a walk up 350 steps from the base of the hill or nearly 200 steps from the car park around halfway up the hill. Tickets are required to go inside the caves. The ticket booth is at the entrance at the top of the hill. The entry fee is 25 rupees for Indians and 300 rupees for foreigners.
Who built Ekvira Temple?
The Pandavas then indeed built this beautiful temple in one night. Impressed by the bhakti (devotion) of the Pandavas, the Goddess blessed them and granted the boon that they will not be discovered by anybody during their ajñātavāsam (secret exile). The Goddess is an avatār of Renuka Devi.
How do I get from Panvel to Ekvira Devi?
There is no direct connection from Panvel to Ekvira. However, you can take the bus to Kalyan Bhiwadi, take the walk to Kalyan Jn, take the train to Lonavala, then take the taxi to Ekvira. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Ekvira.
How many steps are in Raigad Fort?
Known as the “Gibraltar of the East” by the Europeans, the Raigad Fort is a majestic and aesthetically appealing hill fort in the district of Raigad, Maharashtra. Located 820 meters above sea level in the Sahyadri mountain range, the fort can be accessed by a single pathway comprising of 1737 steps.
How do I get from Thane to Ekvira?
Bus lines with stations closest to Ekvira Devi Mandir in Thane
- MSRTC. Thane Railway Station – Virar Via Versova Junction.
- MSRTC. Vasai – Thane Railway Station.
- MSRTC. Thane Railway Station – Arnala Via Versova Junction.
- Bhayander Railway Station (W) – Thane Railway Station (E)
Who built Karla caves?
This Great Chaitya cave, the largest in South Asia, was constructed between 50-70 CE, and 120 CE, during the reign of the Western Satraps ruler Nahapana, who recorded the dedication of the cave in an inscription.
How many steps Virar Jivdani Temple?
Maa Jivdani temple is located on the Jivdani hill in Virar. it is the most significant landmark in Virar located on the mountain. it is famous throughout the country for its only temple of Goddess Jivdani which is located around 1375 steps above the ground level, atop a hill in the eastern part of the city.
How do I get from Karjat to Ekvira?
There is no direct connection from Karjat to Ekvira. However, you can take the taxi to Daund Jn, take the train to Pune Jn, take the walk to Pune Junction, take the train to Malavli, then take the taxi to Ekvira. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Ekvira.
Some of the trains that operate between Mumbai and Lonavala include: LTT MADURAI EXP, LTT BIDR EXPRESS. The first train on this route is LTT MADURAI EXP and leaves Mumbai at 00:15 am, and the last train from Mumbai to Lonavala is SHIRDI FAST PASS and leaves Mumbai at 23:55 pm.
It take about 02:24 hours to reach Mumbai from Lonavala. First bus from Lonavala to Mumbai is A/C, SLEEPER bus, run by Shri(Pune)SaiTravels, that departs at 00:00 hours from Lonavala. The last bus run by Gujarat travels, A/C, SLEEPER, VOLVO, MULTI AXLE from Lonavala to Mumbai, leaves at 23:55 hours, from Lonavala.