- 1 How can I get Vaishno Devi Yatra Parchi online?
- 2 Can I book Yatra Parchi in advance?
- 3 How can I get Yatra registration slip for Vaishno Devi?
- 4 Is online Yatra Parchi valid?
- 5 Who is husband of Vaishno Devi?
- 6 Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
- 7 What is Attka darshan at Vaishno Devi?
- 8 How can I edit my Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
- 9 Is Yatra Parchi required for helicopter?
- 10 In which month there is snowfall in Vaishno Devi?
- 11 Is ropeway available at Vaishno Devi?
- 12 What time helicopter booking opens for Vaishno Devi?
- 13 Can we cancel Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
- 14 Is there any registration for Vaishno Devi?
- 15 When should we visit Vaishno Devi?
How can I get Vaishno Devi Yatra Parchi online?
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Yatra Registration
- Register yourself as “New Devotee” by signing up on the official website of SMVDSB and create User name and Password.
- Close all links and open this website page again.
- Login with the user name and password.
- Click on Yatra Parchi (Slip).
- Enter the details.
- Your booking is complete and Yatra Parchi would be generated.
Can I book Yatra Parchi in advance?
over a year ago. You should get your Yatra parchi from official site of Vaishno Devi in advance before starting. It will be helpful and you would avoid unnecessary long ques and save much time. It will be checked through out your travel.
How can I get Yatra registration slip for Vaishno Devi?
What to remember:
- Obtain a yatra slip only from the yatra registration counter at the Tourist Reception Centre at the Katra bus stand and nowhere else.
- Take official receipts for all payments made to the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVSB) as well as those made to private vendors.
Is online Yatra Parchi valid?
1 answer. Online parchi is valid through the journey. You do not have to generate another.
Who is husband of Vaishno Devi?
Years after, Vaishno Devi was reborn as the daughter of a Brahmin couple. From childhood, the goddess was attracted to Vishnu and decided to marry him.
Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
Taking a cue from the Lord Venkateswara Temple, the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi board has decided to charge for special-priority darshan at the cave shrine. “All VIP darshan on special-priority tickets will now be charged under different categories as we have adopted the model of Tirupati shrine,” an official said.
What is Attka darshan at Vaishno Devi?
Attka Arti is a special poojan near the holy cave of Mata Vaishno Devi wherein you will be allowed to participate in the special aarti which lasts for around 2 hours. The atka arti is performed two times in a day – just before the sunrise and just after the sunset.
How can I edit my Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi Yatra Slip/ Parchi is completely free of cost. If anyone charges you money for the Yatra Slips, complain at the nearest Check Post. Yatra Slips once booked cannot be altered. It cannot be edited or changed in any way.
Is Yatra Parchi required for helicopter?
Now, Yatra registration slip ( parchi ) is mandatory to purchase the current Vaishno Devi helicopter tickets at the counter. You may encounter a lot of touts or agents trying to cheat you by charging more money for the Vaishno Devi helicopter tickets. DO NOT purchase such tickets as it is not allowed officially.
In which month there is snowfall in Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi in Winter (December – February) Vaishno Devi experiences snowfall during December and January. The period can prove to be a very charming one to visit the Shrine. The Holy Cave Vaishno Devi is also open during the winters to provide a mystical experience performing Darshans through this cave.
Is ropeway available at Vaishno Devi?
Q.Is the Vaishno Devi ropeway available for everybody? Yes, anybody can avail the Vaishno Devi Ropeway to reach the Vaishno Devi Mandir.
What time helicopter booking opens for Vaishno Devi?
The Helicopter Services start at 7:40 AM and continue till 5:00 PM every day.
Can we cancel Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
Cancellation of helicopter tickets is allowed now and it can be done till 7 days in advance and a 50% amount is refunded. The reservation starts at 10.00 AM now instead of 00.00 hrs earlier. Online Yatra parchi is now free of cost ( earlier it was at Rs 50/-) and about 15000 parchies are open for booking every day.
Is there any registration for Vaishno Devi?
Some of the guidelines for the pilgrims undertaking the Vaishno Devi Yatra: Only those devotees with online registration will be permitted. People above 60-years of age, children below 10, pregnant women and persons with co-morbidity will not be given permission to visit the shrine.
When should we visit Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.