- 1 How should one arrange deities in the temple at home?
- 2 Which god idols should be kept at home?
- 3 How should I arrange my pooja room?
- 4 Which direction God should face in pooja room?
- 5 Which idol should be kept in home temple?
- 6 Which idol should not be kept in the house?
- 7 What should be placed in front of main door?
- 8 Can we put mirror in front of main door?
- 9 Which god idol should be kept in car?
- 10 How can I make pooja at home?
- 11 How can I decorate my pooja room at home?
- 12 How can I make Mandir at home?
- 13 Can we keep God facing East?
- 14 Can God be kept in bedroom?
- 15 Which God should be kept at home?
How should one arrange deities in the temple at home?
The deities should be arranged in the temple in the following manner: As per pooja room vastu, north-east corner of home is best site for pooja place. East and west are second best locations. Keep the idols in east and/or west of the prayer room.
Which god idols should be kept at home?
The idols should be kept in the east and the west of the pooja ghar. It should not be towards north and south. As while worshipping one should face either east or west. Photographs of God and Goddess should not be hung on the north or south wall.
How should I arrange my pooja room?
A. Pooja Room Direction, According to Vastu
- The best location for the mandir in the house is the north-east.
- Try to ensure that you face the north or the east while offering prayers.
- Don’t position the pooja room under a staircase or against the wall of a bathroom — it is considered inauspicious.
Which direction God should face in pooja room?
This is because pooja room vastu dictates that your idols should never face each other! Regardless of which direction your pooja room is in, the idols and images of gods should face the north-east. While praying, it is considered auspicious to face the north-east, north or east— – so place your idols accordingly.
Which idol should be kept in home temple?
For worshipping within the walls of your home, an idol of Ganesha in sitting position, also known as the lalitasana, is considered ideal. Vastu experts say that the sitting Ganesha represents a calm and composed demeanor and encourages a peaceful environment at home.
Which idol should not be kept in the house?
The idol of God should never be placed anywhere else in the house except the temple. Also, it should be placed in such a way that its back part is not visible.
What should be placed in front of main door?
What should be placed in front of main door? A clean house, especially the main entrance, attracts positive energy. Avoid keeping dustbins, broken chairs or stools, near the main door.
Can we put mirror in front of main door?
If you feel negative energy creeping in your home or something feels negative, then placing a mirror in front of it will ensure that it sucks the negativity out of it. Also, never place a mirror, glass object or any shining thing in front of the main gate.
Which god idol should be kept in car?
Lord Ganesha is known as God of wisdom, success and prosperity and is widely revered as the remover of obstacles. As the god of beginnings, he is honored at the start of rituals and ceremonies. This Ganesha showpiece is very well designed and finished which can be kept in car as well as at a home temple.
How can I make pooja at home?
10 steps to build a perfect pooja room
- 1. Direction of the pooja room. Save.
- 2. Locating the right location. Save.
- Maintain the sanctity of the space. Save. Premium Residence.
- 4. Daily ritual or occasional gathering. Save.
- 5. Height from above or below. Save.
- 6. Size of the pooja space. Save.
- 7. Illuminating to shine. Save.
- 8. Storage for a clean look. Save.
How can I decorate my pooja room at home?
How to Decorate a Pooja Room at Home
- Paint the walls. Pooja room colours should enhance the sense of serenity yet make a subtle statement.
- Choose a distinctive pooja door design.
- Use effective lighting.
- Decorate the floor.
- Create a beautiful backdrop.
- Play with soft furnishings.
How can I make Mandir at home?
The most auspicious and ideal direction for a home puja mandir is northeast, while the next best option would be to set – up the mandir facing either east or north. Moreover, storage spaces or drawers should face the southeast direction to ensure there is nothing obstructing sunlight.
Can we keep God facing East?
According to Vastu Shastra, it is considered appropriate to place the idol and picture of any goddess and deity on the wall on the east or north side of the house of worship. Never face the idol or picture of God towards the north, otherwise, the worshiper will face towards the south.
Can God be kept in bedroom?
As per the well established norms of Vastu Shastra it is not advised to place any Gods, Goddesses, Deities, Religious Guru’s photographs or statues in the bedroom.
Which God should be kept at home?
Ideal mandir directions as per Vastu Jupiter is the lord of the north-east direction, which is also called as the as ‘Ishan kona’, explains Jayshree Dhamani, a Vastu Shastra and astrology expert. “Ishan is Ishwar or God. That’s how it is the direction of God /Jupiter. Hence, it is advisable to keep the temple there.