- 1 Which god image should be kept in pooja room?
- 2 How can we arrange the image of God in pooja room?
- 3 Can we keep satyanarayan photo at home?
- 4 How can I decorate my pooja room at home?
- 5 Can we keep dead person photos in living room?
- 6 What should be placed in front of main door?
- 7 Which god idol should be kept in home?
- 8 Can we pray facing west?
- 9 Can God be kept in bedroom?
- 10 Which God should be kept at home?
- 11 Can we do pooja after 12pm?
- 12 Where should we keep photos of dead person?
- 13 How can I decorate my pooja place?
- 14 Which side pooja room should face?
- 15 How can I decorate my living room?
Which god image should be kept in pooja room?
According to Vastu Shastra, it is considered appropriate to place the idol and picture of any goddess and deity on the wall on the east or north side of the house of worship. Never face the idol or picture of God towards the north, otherwise, the worshiper will face towards the south.
How can we arrange the image of God in pooja room?
The deities should be arranged in the temple in the following manner: As per pooja room vastu, north-east corner of home is best site for pooja place. East and west are second best locations. Keep the idols in east and/or west of the prayer room.
Can we keep satyanarayan photo at home?
one of the temple priest told satyanarayana photo should not be kept at home.
How can I decorate my pooja room at home?
10 simple ideas for beautiful pooja rooms in Indian homes
- Don’t clutter pooja rooms. Save.
- Decorate pooja rooms with metal. Save.
- Marble always looks good in pooja rooms. Save.
- Pooja room designs in wood. Save.
- Modern pooja rooms with glass. Save.
- Pooja room wall decoration with backlit panels. Save.
- Decorative screens or jallis for pooja rooms. Save.
- The role of lighting in pooja rooms.
Can we keep dead person photos in living room?
Many people even keep their portraits in the pooja room. This is done to show respect to the elders. But as per Vastu Shastra, is not considered auspicious. Keeping portraits or photos of the dead in puja room, study or bedroom not only brings bad luck, but may also cost you your family’s peace and prosperity.
What should be placed in front of main door?
What should be placed in front of main door? A clean house, especially the main entrance, attracts positive energy. Avoid keeping dustbins, broken chairs or stools, near the main door.
Which god idol should be kept in home?
For worshipping within the walls of your home, an idol of Ganesha in sitting position, also known as the lalitasana, is considered ideal.
Can we pray facing west?
West is permissible too, if nothing else works. However, avoid locating the pooja room in the south. 2. Try to ensure that you face the north or the east while offering prayers.
Can God be kept in bedroom?
As per the well established norms of Vastu Shastra it is not advised to place any Gods, Goddesses, Deities, Religious Guru’s photographs or statues in the bedroom.
Which God should be kept at home?
Ideal mandir directions as per Vastu Jupiter is the lord of the north-east direction, which is also called as the as ‘Ishan kona’, explains Jayshree Dhamani, a Vastu Shastra and astrology expert. “Ishan is Ishwar or God. That’s how it is the direction of God /Jupiter. Hence, it is advisable to keep the temple there.
Can we do pooja after 12pm?
Avoid pooja until 4 pm as it is Narayana time when one offers offerings to ancestors ( various people & places according to their ancestors). You may light a lamp after 5 pm and do pooja. Infact, in earlier days, pooja was 2 or 3 times in a day but now everyone has reduced it to morning.
Where should we keep photos of dead person?
Best Direction To Place Dead Person or Ancestor’s Photo The photograph of your ancestors and dead family members should never be placed in the north direction, east direction, and the west direction. The other direction than the south direction which can be used for placing the photo is the southwest direction.
How can I decorate my pooja place?
How to Decorate a Pooja Room at Home
- Paint the walls. Pooja room colours should enhance the sense of serenity yet make a subtle statement.
- Choose a distinctive pooja door design.
- Use effective lighting.
- Decorate the floor.
- Create a beautiful backdrop.
- Play with soft furnishings.
Which side pooja room should face?
The location of your pooja room is crucial in defining its auspicious aura. North-east is an ideal direction followed by east and north. If you’re designing a new home and can control where your pooja room goes, then we strongly suggest avoiding the basement or higher floors of the house.
How can I decorate my living room?
Quick Guide On How To Decorate Your Dream Living Room
- Step 1: Know Your Measurements.
- Step 2: Picture the Layout.
- Step 3: Choose Your Style.
- Step 4: Find the Sofa First.
- Step 3: Pick the Area Rug.
- Step 4: Get the Right Lighting.
- Step 5: Decide on Your Color Palette.
- Step 6: Add Wall Art & Accessories.