- 1 How do I add a menu to Divi theme?
- 2 How do I add icons to Divi builder?
- 3 How do I create a divi burger menu?
- 4 How do I customize my Divi header?
- 5 How do you make a full width menu?
- 6 How do I create a drop down menu in Divi?
- 7 How do I add space between menu items in Divi?
- 8 How do I add social icons to Divi theme?
- 9 How do I add an icon to Divi text?
- 10 How do I use font awesome icons in Divi theme?
- 11 How do I create a mega menu in Divi theme?
- 12 How do I change Divi burger icon?
To do that, go to your WordPress Dashboard > Divi > Theme Options.
- Disable Fixed Navigation Bar. Open the general tab and disable the Fixed Navigation Bar option.
- Go to Menus.
- Add New Primary Menu.
- Add Pages & Save Menu.
- Go to Theme Customizer.
- Primary Menu Bar Settings.
- One Page.
- Entire Website.
How do I add icons to Divi builder?
Go to the Divi Booster settings page, then under “Site-wide Settings > Icons > Add custom icons for use in modules” you’ll see the option to upload a blurb icon. Click on “Choose Image” then select the icon you want from the media library (or upload a new one) and then click “Use Image”.
Please check your email address to confirm your subscription and get access to free weekly Divi layout packs!
- Create New Header Template. Go to Divi Theme Builder & Add New Global Header Template.
- Build Logo & Hamburger Icon. Section Settings.
- Build Hamburger Menu. Add New Section.
- Add Functionality.
How do I customize my Divi header?
How to Create a Custom Global Header with Divi’s Theme Builder
- Setup Your Primary Menu.
- Go to the Theme Builder Options.
- Add & Build Global Header.
- Dedicate New Row to Header.
- Dedicate New Row to Menu Bar.
- Make Header & Menu Bar Stick to Top.
- Save Global Header & Theme Builder Options.
To change the width of your menu you can add the following CSS to your menu theme by going to Mega Menu > Menu Themes > Custom CSS. Make sure you use “max- width ” and not “ width ” to ensure the menu remains responsive. You will only be able to use the CSS above to make the menu narrower than the theme dictates.
Its easy to make a multi-level drop down menu in Divi. First, go to Appearance > Menus in your WordPress dashboard and select the menu items you want to add to the menu. To make a menu item a child of another menu item, simply drag it slightly to the right under the parent menu item. You will find that it stays there.
Vertical Menu: Change Space Between Menu Items using CSS It can be enabled with the ” Divi > Theme Customizer > Header & Navigation > Header Format > Enable Vertical Navigation” option. The default spacing is 19px, so anything bigger will increase it, while anything smaller will decrease it.
How to Easily Enable Extra Social Media Icons in Divi’s Footer. In your WordPress dashboard menu, navigate to Divi – Theme Options and click on the General tab. Scroll down to see the network toggles. Also, just under those toggles, be sure to enter the URLs for each Divi social icon you enable.
How do I add an icon to Divi text?
In the Start Page, first, create a project by typing the name and clicking create. Click the blue Copy Kit code button so you can paste it into Divi. In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to Divi and Theme Options and select the Integration tab. Make sure the header code is enabled and paste the code.
How do I use font awesome icons in Divi theme?
How to Add Font Awesome to Divi
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Divi > Theme Options and select the Integration tab.
- You can now use the icon code snippets within the text of your Divi website.
- Click on the icon to see the options and code.
- Paste the code within your content.
- Here’s the icon styled within the text.
How To Add A Mega Menu To Your Navigation Bar. Log in to your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearances > Menus. Create a menu with four parent links with each of the parent links having their own submenu links. In the example below I’m adding three submenu items under each of the four parent menu links.
How do I change Divi burger icon?
- Step One – Changing the Divi hamburger menu icon. First, prepare your icons. You need two.
- Step Two: Add custom CSS. Next, add the below CSS code to Divi Theme Option’s Custom CSS area or WP Customizer Additional CSS area or to your child theme’s style.css file. (
- 12 Comments. David Reid says: