- 1 How do I change my primary device on Garmin Connect?
- 2 How do I change the owner of my Garmin GPS?
- 3 How do I unregister a Garmin device?
- 4 Can you have 2 devices on Garmin Connect?
- 5 What devices are compatible with Garmin Connect?
- 6 How do I transfer data from one Garmin watch to another?
- 7 Can someone else track my Garmin watch?
- 8 Can I use someone else’s Garmin?
- 9 How do I find the owner of a Garmin watch?
- 10 Why does my Garmin not stay connected to my phone?
- 11 How do I delete Garmin Connect account?
- 12 How do I Unsync my Garmin?
- 13 How do I add a second device to Garmin Connect?
- 14 How does Garmin true up work?
- 15 How do I sync my Garmin to another phone?
How do I change my primary device on Garmin Connect?
Changing Device and User Settings in Garmin Connect
- Access the Menu. Android: Select (upper left corner)
- Select Garmin Devices then touch Device Settings or User Settings. If you have more than one device, select the device you would like to make changes to.
- Make the desired changes.
- Sync the device.
How do I change the owner of my Garmin GPS?
Visit https://www. garmin.com/account. Transferring Device Registration From a Previous Owner
- Enter your sign in information and click SIGN IN.
- Click PROFILE.
- Click Products.
- Select Remove next to the device.
How do I unregister a Garmin device?
If you select Retired, the device will stay associated with your Garmin Connect account, but will not be active.
- Sign into Garmin Connect.
- Click on the name of the device to be removed.
- Select Remove or Retire*
- Confirm by selecting Remove or Retire.
Can you have 2 devices on Garmin Connect?
The Garmin Connect App will allow multiple devices to be concurrently paired and available for syncing. Note: The app is intended for syncing one user’s data, not multiple users. The app will only connect and sync one device at a time.
What devices are compatible with Garmin Connect?
1BLE compatible devices include: Approach G7, Approach G8, Approach S4, Approach S6, D2, Edge 1000, Forerunner 220, Forerunner 620, Forerunner 920XT, fenix, fenix 2, GPSMAP 64s and 64st, tactix, vívofit, vívokí, and vívosmart.
How do I transfer data from one Garmin watch to another?
To transfer a backup to another device:
- Connect the receiving device to the computer.
- Click the Home icon in Express.
- Click the device that will receive the transfer.
- Click Tools & Content.
- Scroll down to the Transfer Favorites section.
- Select the device and the backup to restore in the From section.
- Click Transfer Now.
Can someone else track my Garmin watch?
Let your friends and family track your activities in real time using LiveTrack on Garmin Connect™ Mobile. Invite your friends and family via email, Facebook or Twitter. They will receive a link to a webpage that includes the position of your phone or connected device.
Can I use someone else’s Garmin?
One is if you borrow a friend’s Garmin or acquire a used Garmin, the device’s activity history can be synced to your Strava account when you use the Garmin Connect app to upload wirelessly.
How do I find the owner of a Garmin watch?
If the Garmin has not been registered, there is no way to track down the owner through Garmin.
- Find the eight- or nine-digit serial number on the Garmin product.
- Call Garmin customer service at (913) 397-8200 during normal business hours.
- Give the customer service representative the Garmin product serial number.
Why does my Garmin not stay connected to my phone?
Make sure you have the latest Garmin Connect for iOS version. Make sure you have the latest software version for your watch by syncing with Garmin Express. Unpair/pair with your phone using every step from this video, including restarting your phone and Garmin device.
How do I delete Garmin Connect account?
Step 2: Deleting your account
- Sign In.
- Under the DATA MANAGEMENT section, select the DELETE YOUR DATA option.
- Review the content and if you would like to proceed with the deletion, select CONTINUE.
How do I Unsync my Garmin?
Open the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Touch the Menu button. Touch Garmin Devices. Remove from Bluetooth:
- Open Phone Settings.
- Touch Bluetooth.
- Touch the Info icon next to the previously paired device(s)
- Touch Forget this Device, and press the Forget Device to confirm.
How do I add a second device to Garmin Connect?
Adding a device to the Garmin Connect App:
- From the phone, access the Menu of the Garmin Connect app.
- Scroll down and select Garmin Devices.
- Select Add Device.
- Choose your device.
- Place your Garmin device into pairing mode.
- From the Garmin Connect app select Start or Connect it.
How does Garmin true up work?
TrueUp lets you switch between compatible devices* and keeps your data in sync. Garmin Connect acts as a messenger between your devices, making sure you get the most up -to-date readings. Just turn it on and sync your device with Garmin Connect to complete the process.
How do I sync my Garmin to another phone?
- Install Garmin Connect Mobile from the Play Store.
- Place the Instinct in Pairing Mode. Hold Menu to enter the main menu.
- Log into Garmin Connect Mobile on the phone.
- Once Garmin Connect Mobile finds the Instinct, enter the six-digit code displayed on the Instinct to the phone.