- 1 How do I fix Google Play services not supported?
- 2 Why does it say Google Play services is not supported by my device?
- 3 Why I Cannot install Google Play services?
- 4 How do I change Google Play Services permissions?
- 5 Why is Google Play not working?
- 6 How do you enable Force stop Google Play services?
- 7 What does it mean when it says your device isn’t compatible with this version?
- 8 How do I make Android apps compatible with all devices?
- 9 Why is my phone not letting me download apps?
- 10 What happens if we clear data of Google Play Store?
- 11 Is Google Play services necessary?
- 12 What app permissions are dangerous?
- 13 Does Google Play services need to run in background?
- 14 Does Google Play services drain battery?
How do I fix Google Play services not supported?
Step 2: Clear cache & data from Google Play Services
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Tap Storage. Clear Cache.
- Tap Manage Space.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Wait for 5 minutes, then try your download again.
Why does it say Google Play services is not supported by my device?
It appears to be an issue with Google’s Android operating system. To fix the “ your device is not compatible with this version” error message, try clearing the Google Play Store cache, and then data. Next, restart the Google Play Store and try installing the app again. Then scroll down and find Google Play Store.
Why I Cannot install Google Play services?
Clear cache & data from Google Play Services On your Android phone or tablet, open your Settings app. App info or See all apps. Tap Google Play Services. Clear cache.
How do I change Google Play Services permissions?
Turn permissions on or off
- On your Android device, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to update.
- Tap Permissions.
- Choose which permissions you want the app to have, like Camera or Phone.
Why is Google Play not working?
Your first try at fixing this should be to clear the Google Play Store and Google Play Services cache. Furthermore, you can uninstall and re-install updates to the Google Play Store. Also make sure you are running the latest software available for your Android device.
How do you enable Force stop Google Play services?
Method 1. Go to Settings > Applications > All > Google Play Services > Tap Disable > Tap OK to confirm. Method 2. If you find the Disable checkbox is grayed out, please Go to Settings > Security > Device administrators > Disable Android Device Manager.
What does it mean when it says your device isn’t compatible with this version?
It means that the app is not compatible with your phone. It would not run. So, you would have to wait for an update from the developer so that the app runs on your phone or you may need to upgrade the Android version of your phone.
How do I make Android apps compatible with all devices?
Delete basically everything you’ve posted except for
Why is my phone not letting me download apps?
Clear Play Services and Download Manager app cache and data Locate Google Play Services and repeat the same steps — clearing cache and data. You can then restart your device or go straight to the Download Manager app. Once again, clear app data and cache and then restart your phone.
What happens if we clear data of Google Play Store?
When you clear data for Google Play Store, the apps on your phone and their data will remain intact. You won’t be logged out from Play Store since it uses a Google account, which appears in Settings > Accounts. Clearing Play Store data or any other Google app’s data will not delete or unlink the Google account.
Is Google Play services necessary?
It’s important because you can’t just have the Google Play Store on your Android device. You also need Google Play Services to manage them. It’s a packaged deal. Thus, it is extremely important to not only have it, but also keep it up to date.
What app permissions are dangerous?
30 App Permissions To Avoid On Android
Does Google Play services need to run in background?
Well, Google Play Services actually includes several packages that are necessary for your Android device to function. It runs in the background to make sure that all of your apps work correctly by coordinating authentication, privacy settings, and syncing contacts.
Does Google Play services drain battery?
When it comes to battery drain issue, it’s generally caused by external apps and functions that use services offered by Play Services. If an app is using Play Services more often than usual, then the power consumption will increase, and the same will reflect in battery usage.