- 1 What is Yatra Parchi no in Vaishno Devi?
- 2 Is Yatra Parchi required for Vaishno Devi?
- 3 How can I get Yatra registration slip for Vaishno Devi?
- 4 Is online Yatra Parchi valid?
- 5 Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
- 6 How can I book Yatra Parchi?
- 7 Who is husband of Vaishno Devi?
- 8 Is Yatra Parchi required for child?
- 9 Can we cancel Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
- 10 In which month there is snowfall in Vaishno Devi?
- 11 Is ropeway available at Vaishno Devi?
- 12 What is the price of helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
- 13 How can I edit my Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
- 14 Where can I get Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
- 15 Is there any registration for Vaishno Devi?
What is Yatra Parchi no in Vaishno Devi?
Yatra Parchi is available 24 hours a day ( except the waiting period -when the count of yatris is more than a specific number – @ 35000 on a day). It can also be obtained online from the official site of the Shrine Board.
Is Yatra Parchi required for Vaishno Devi?
yatra parchi is mandatory and can be booked online (it is valid for a day only).
How can I get Yatra registration slip for Vaishno Devi?
What to remember:
- Obtain a yatra slip only from the yatra registration counter at the Tourist Reception Centre at the Katra bus stand and nowhere else.
- Take official receipts for all payments made to the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board (SMVSB) as well as those made to private vendors.
Is online Yatra Parchi valid?
1 answer. Online parchi is valid through the journey. You do not have to generate another.
Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
Taking a cue from the Lord Venkateswara Temple, the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi board has decided to charge for special-priority darshan at the cave shrine. “All VIP darshan on special-priority tickets will now be charged under different categories as we have adopted the model of Tirupati shrine,” an official said.
How can I book Yatra Parchi?
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Yatra Registration
- Register yourself as “New Devotee” by signing up on the official website of SMVDSB and create User name and Password.
- Close all links and open this website page again.
- Login with the user name and password.
- Click on Yatra Parchi (Slip).
- Enter the details.
- Your booking is complete and Yatra Parchi would be generated.
Who is husband of Vaishno Devi?
Years after, Vaishno Devi was reborn as the daughter of a Brahmin couple. From childhood, the goddess was attracted to Vishnu and decided to marry him.
Is Yatra Parchi required for child?
There are no tickets for any darshan or person including kids. Entry is free to all. However you have to take a Yatra Parchi a sort of free gate pass which can be done online or at Katra Parchi Complex. The kids upto 10 yrs of age are free..
Can we cancel Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
Cancellation of helicopter tickets is allowed now and it can be done till 7 days in advance and a 50% amount is refunded. The reservation starts at 10.00 AM now instead of 00.00 hrs earlier. Online Yatra parchi is now free of cost ( earlier it was at Rs 50/-) and about 15000 parchies are open for booking every day.
In which month there is snowfall in Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi in Winter (December – February) Vaishno Devi experiences snowfall during December and January. The period can prove to be a very charming one to visit the Shrine. The Holy Cave Vaishno Devi is also open during the winters to provide a mystical experience performing Darshans through this cave.
Is ropeway available at Vaishno Devi?
Q.Is the Vaishno Devi ropeway available for everybody? Yes, anybody can avail the Vaishno Devi Ropeway to reach the Vaishno Devi Mandir.
What is the price of helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
You can now make online booking of tickets for the helicopter services running on Katra – Sanjichhat – Katra section for Mata Vaishno Devi. The return fare from Katra – Sanjichhat – Katra is Rs 2,010 and the one-way fare is Rs 1,005 (as of September 2018).
How can I edit my Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi Yatra Slip/ Parchi is completely free of cost. If anyone charges you money for the Yatra Slips, complain at the nearest Check Post. Yatra Slips once booked cannot be altered. It cannot be edited or changed in any way.
Where can I get Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
The Yatra Access Slip or parchi must be obtained by all visitors, and is available at the Yatra Registration Counter at Katra. It also states the allotted group number, which is announced when it’s time for that group to proceed for darshan in a systematic way.
Is there any registration for Vaishno Devi?
Some of the guidelines for the pilgrims undertaking the Vaishno Devi Yatra: Only those devotees with online registration will be permitted. People above 60-years of age, children below 10, pregnant women and persons with co-morbidity will not be given permission to visit the shrine.