- 1 How far is Naina Devi temple from Nainital?
- 2 How do I get to Naina Devi Temple?
- 3 How many steps are there in Naina Devi Temple?
- 4 Is Nainital a Shakti Peeth?
- 5 Where is Naina Devi Temple situated?
- 6 Who built Naina Devi Temple?
- 7 Is Naina Devi open?
- 8 Is Vaishno Devi Shakti Peeth?
- 9 How can I go to Kangra by train?
- 10 Why is Naina Devi famous?
- 11 How can I reach chintpurni?
- 12 How far is Jwalaji from chintpurni?
- 13 What are the 51 Shakti Peethas?
- 14 What are the 18 Shakti Peethas?
- 15 Which temple is famous in Nainital?
How far is Naina Devi temple from Nainital?
Distance Between Nainital to Naina Devi
|Distance between Nainital to Naina Devi by Road is||611 Kms|
|Distance between Nainital to Naina Devi by Flight is||353 Kms|
|Travel Time from Nainital to Naina Devi by Road is||11:44 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Nainital||Pantnagar (29.38, 79.46)|
How do I get to Naina Devi Temple?
Kathgodam Railway Station is the closest railhead to reach Naina Devi Temple (35 km). Trains from Delhi and other metro cities are easily available to reach the railhead. Tourists can get taxis and buses from the railway station to reach the temple. The temple is located 3 km from Nainital Bus Stand.
How many steps are there in Naina Devi Temple?
Maa Naina Devi fulfills all blessings. From the parking, go straight to the cable car counter from where you will reach uphill. Once there, you will still be required to climb a few (100 or 150) steps to reach the main shrine. Its on the hilltop.
Is Nainital a Shakti Peeth?
A well known Shakti Peeths of Hindu religion, Naini Devi Temple is sacred place of great devotion in Nainital.
Where is Naina Devi Temple situated?
Shri Naina Devi Ji is one of the most notable places of worship in Himachal Pradesh. Located in Distt Bilaspur, it is one of the 51 Shaktipeeths where limbs of Sati fell on Earth.
Who built Naina Devi Temple?
The temple witnesses a huge crowd, especially during Shravan Ashtami and in the Navratras of Chaitra & Ashwin. Highlights This temple was built by Raja Bir Chand in the eight century, when he found the beautiful image of Goddess Durga on top of the hill.
Is Naina Devi open?
The most important thing to know is that naina devi temple is closed on.
Is Vaishno Devi Shakti Peeth?
Held with utmost regard by the Shaktas (worshippers of God as Divine Mother), the pious and blessed shrine of Vaishno Mata is one of the rare Shakti Peethas or abode of supreme power in the Indian subcontinent. The temple of Mata Vaishno Devi is very ancient according to the study conducted by the geologists.
How can I go to Kangra by train?
How to reach Kangra by Rail. There is a broad gauge railhead located in Pathankot near Kangra at a distance of around 90 Km. Taxis are available from railway station to the city.
Why is Naina Devi famous?
Shri Naina Devi Temple is also known as Mahishapeeth because of defeat of demon Mahishasur by the Goddess. According to the legends, Mahishasur was a powerful demon who was blessed by the boon of immortality by Lord Brahma, but the condition was that he could be defeated only by an unmarried woman.
How can I reach chintpurni?
It is well-connected with Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata. One can take a taxi from the airport to reach the final destination. The nearest railway stations is Amb Andaura, which is about 20 km from the Chintpurni temple. Other railway station, which is close too, is at Una which is 55km away from Chintpurni.
How far is Jwalaji from chintpurni?
Chintpurni is located around 361 KM away from Jwalaji so if you travel at the consistent speed of 50 KM per hour you can reach Jwalaji in 8 hours and 9 minutes. Your Jwalaji travel time may vary due to your bus speed, train speed or depending upon the vehicle you use.
What are the 51 Shakti Peethas?
- Mahamaya, Amarnath, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Phullara, in Attahasa, West Bengal.
- Bahula, Bardhaman, West Bengal.
- Mahishmardini, Bakreshwar, Siuri town.
- Avanti, Bairavparvat Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.
- Aparna, Bhavanipur, Bangladesh.
- Gandaki Chandi, Chandi River.
- Bhamari, Janasthaan.
What are the 18 Shakti Peethas?
18 Shakti Peethas
- Sri Sankari Peetham (at Lanka)
- Sri Simhika Peetham (at Simhala)
- Sri Manika Peetham (at Dakshavati)
- Sri Sudkala Peetham (At Petapur)
- Sri Bhramaramba Peetham (Srisailam)
- Sri Vijaya Peetham (Vijayapura)
- Sri Mahalakshmi Peetham (Kolhapuri)
- Sri Kamakshi Peetham ( Kanchipuram)
Which temple is famous in Nainital?
Mukteshwar Temple One of the most popular shrines of the state, the Mukteshwar temple is almost 350 years old. Established as a devotion to Lord Shiva, this temple is located on the outskirts of Nainital in Mukteshwar, and at its highest point as well.