- 1 How do I get from Thane to Ekvira Devi?
- 2 How do I get from Karjat to Ekvira?
- 3 How do you do Ekvira?
- 4 How do I get from Panvel to Ekvira Devi?
- 5 Is Ekvira Devi temple open?
- 6 How many steps are there in Ekvira Temple?
- 7 How do I travel to Ekveera?
- 8 How many steps are in Raigad Fort?
- 9 How can I go to Lonavala by train?
- 10 How do I get from Lonavala to Mumbai?
How do I get from Thane to Ekvira Devi?
Bus lines with stations closest to Ekvira Devi Mandir in Thane
- MSRTC. Thane Railway Station – Virar Via Versova Junction.
- MSRTC. Vasai – Thane Railway Station.
- MSRTC. Thane Railway Station – Arnala Via Versova Junction.
- Bhayander Railway Station (W) – Thane Railway Station (E)
How do I get from Karjat to Ekvira?
There is no direct connection from Karjat to Ekvira. However, you can take the taxi to Daund Jn, take the train to Pune Jn, take the walk to Pune Junction, take the train to Malavli, then take the taxi to Ekvira. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Ekvira.
How do you do Ekvira?
HOW TO REACH ekvira devi temple
- Mi Casa. 22,144. select. Mi Casa – Deccan Hills Society, Lokhandwala Complex, Kunegaon, kunegaon,
- Kailash Parbat Hotel. 5,310. select. Mumbai Pune Road, Valvan, Mumbai Pune Road, mumbai-pune expressway, valvan,
- Fariyas Resort Lonavala. 6,844. select.
How do I get from Panvel to Ekvira Devi?
There is no direct connection from Panvel to Ekvira. However, you can take the bus to Kalyan Bhiwadi, take the walk to Kalyan Jn, take the train to Lonavala, then take the taxi to Ekvira. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Ekvira.
Is Ekvira Devi temple open?
The most important thing to know is that ekvira devi temple is closed on.
How many steps are there in Ekvira Temple?
The temple is located on a hill. One needs to ascend around 500 steps to reach the temple. It is surrounded by Karla caves, which are now protected by the Archeological department.
How do I travel to Ekveera?
The Ekvira Devi Temple is well connected by roads and can be easily reached by local as well as private means of transport. By Air: The nearest airport to the temple is the Pune Airport that is at a distance of 62 km and one can hire a bus or a private taxi to reach the temple.
How many steps are in Raigad Fort?
Known as the “Gibraltar of the East” by the Europeans, the Raigad Fort is a majestic and aesthetically appealing hill fort in the district of Raigad, Maharashtra. Located 820 meters above sea level in the Sahyadri mountain range, the fort can be accessed by a single pathway comprising of 1737 steps.
Some of the trains that operate between Mumbai and Lonavala include: LTT MADURAI EXP, LTT BIDR EXPRESS. The first train on this route is LTT MADURAI EXP and leaves Mumbai at 00:15 am, and the last train from Mumbai to Lonavala is SHIRDI FAST PASS and leaves Mumbai at 23:55 pm.
It take about 02:24 hours to reach Mumbai from Lonavala. First bus from Lonavala to Mumbai is A/C, SLEEPER bus, run by Shri(Pune)SaiTravels, that departs at 00:00 hours from Lonavala. The last bus run by Gujarat travels, A/C, SLEEPER, VOLVO, MULTI AXLE from Lonavala to Mumbai, leaves at 23:55 hours, from Lonavala.