- 1 How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Bhubaneswar?
- 2 How can I reach Katra from Bhubaneswar?
- 3 Which train goes to Vaishnodevi?
- 4 Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
- 5 How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
- 6 What is the price of helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
- 7 What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 8 How can I plan a trip to Vaishno Devi?
- 9 How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Delhi by train?
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Bhubaneswar?
The best way to get from Bhubaneshwar to Vaishnodevi Temple is to fly which takes 8h 26m and costs ₹5,000 – ₹16,000. Alternatively, you can train, which costs ₹1,050 – ₹1,150 and takes 41h 59m.
How can I reach Katra from Bhubaneswar?
Bhubaneswar and S M V D Katra are approximately kilometers far from one another. The first train from Bhubaneswar to S M V D Katra leaves at Hrs from Bhubaneswar. The fastest train from Bhubaneswar to S M V D Katra is which covers a distance of Kilometers in approximately H M hours.
Which train goes to Vaishnodevi?
There are two superfast trains to take you directly to the Katra station—Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445) and Shri Shakti Express (22461). Available all days in a week, these trains will take 12 hours to take you to your destination.
Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
The nearest airport to Vaishno Devi is Jammu Airport. It is a domestic airport and is well-connected to various cities in India, such as Delhi, Srinagar, Leh, Mumbai, Hyderabad via domestic a
How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: Cost of Vaishno Devi package for Deluxe class is ₹ 10,950 on single occupancy basis and ₹ 7850 on double occupancy basis. IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: The Vaishno Devi tour will be conducted by IRCTC Tourism via train journey.
What is the price of helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
You can now make online booking of tickets for the helicopter services running on Katra – Sanjichhat – Katra section for Mata Vaishno Devi. The return fare from Katra – Sanjichhat – Katra is Rs 2,010 and the one-way fare is Rs 1,005 (as of September 2018).
What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.
How can I plan a trip to Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi – Advance bookings
- You would require to make advance bookings.
- Hotels in Katra and Bhawan on top are in high demand, you must make advance bookings.
- Helicopter ride (fastest way) requires booking at least one month in advance.
- Even for Aarti and entrance, it is recommended to make advance bookings.
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Delhi by train?
It departs at 06:00 from New Delhi Railway Station and arrives at 14:00 at Shri Vaishno Devi Katra Railway Station, covering the distance in just 8 hours. Delhi to Katra Trains.
|Train name||Jamnagar – Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express|