- 1 Can we keep standing Lakshmi photo at home?
- 2 Which direction should God’s pictures be kept in the house?
- 3 Which direction should Lakshmi face at office?
- 4 Where do you put the Laxmi foot sticker?
- 5 Which type of Lakshmi photo is good for home?
- 6 Which type Lakshmi idol is good for home?
- 7 What should be placed in front of main door?
- 8 Which idol should not be kept in the house?
- 9 Which god should be placed at home?
- 10 How can I attract Lakshmi at home?
- 11 Which god idol should be kept in home?
- 12 How do I get goddess Lakshmi blessing?
- 13 How do you place Lakshmi Ganesh and Saraswati?
- 14 Where do you keep Shubh Labh?
Can we keep standing Lakshmi photo at home?
She is also called Chanchala, the whimsical one, eternally restless. They say one should never keep the image of Lakshmi standing in the house; she will get tired and run away. One is advised to keep images of Lakshmi comfortable seated, preferably next to Saraswati, goddess of knowledge.
Which direction should God’s pictures be kept in the house?
According to Vastu Shastra, it is considered appropriate to place the idol and picture of any goddess and deity on the wall on the east or north side of the house of worship. Never face the idol or picture of God towards the north, otherwise, the worshiper will face towards the south.
Which direction should Lakshmi face at office?
The best place for pooja is the north-east corner of the house. The pooja mandir, in which the deities are placed, should face in the east-west direction in the north-east corner so that the pooja performer will face either east or west, which is good.
Where do you put the Laxmi foot sticker?
You can easily find stick-on Goddess Lakshmi footprints in the market. Place it at the main door of your house. But make sure that the footprints are directed in your house, that is, it should look like that Goddess is walking in your house.
Which type of Lakshmi photo is good for home?
As per Vastu, it is believed that a picture of Mata Lakshmi sitting firmly on lotus (3rd kind of image as explained above) is auspicious in the house. Apart from this, it is considered auspicious to have an elephant or a pair of elephants with Lakshmi (this avatar is known as Gaj Lakshmi ).
Which type Lakshmi idol is good for home?
It is believed that a stone or metal idol of mother Lakshmi should be kept in the house. An idol made of plastic or plaster of Paris should not be kept, besides, if there is a fragmented statue of Mother in the house, then immediately removes it from the temple of the house.
What should be placed in front of main door?
What should be placed in front of main door? A clean house, especially the main entrance, attracts positive energy. Avoid keeping dustbins, broken chairs or stools, near the main door.
Which idol should not be kept in the house?
The idol of God should never be placed anywhere else in the house except the temple. Also, it should be placed in such a way that its back part is not visible.
Which god should be placed at home?
The deities should be arranged in the temple in the following manner:
- Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh, Kartikeya, Indra and Surya are placed in the east and facing towards west.
- Ganesh, Durga, Kuber, Shodas Matrika and Bhairav in the north direction and facing south.
How can I attract Lakshmi at home?
Ways to Attract Goddess Lakshmi
- Recite Sri Sukta. Keep a picture or an idol of Goddess Lakshmi in the prayer room.
- Chanting of Lakshmi Gayathri. Chant the Lakshmi Gayathri mantra for 108 times everyday.
- Lotus Seed Mala.
- Use of ghee lamps.
- Lotus stem wick.
- Sea Shells or cowries.
- Sri Lakshmi Conch or Shankh.
- Lakshmi Dwadasa Stotra.
Which god idol should be kept in home?
For worshipping within the walls of your home, an idol of Ganesha in sitting position, also known as the lalitasana, is considered ideal.
How do I get goddess Lakshmi blessing?
She is the Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity. Worshipping her is believed to attract good fortune and abundance into one’s life. Follow them religiously to get some good wealth coming your way.
- Make the Entrance Special.
- Tea Light Candles.
- Flowers and Rangolis.
- Tidy up Everything.
- Silver Idols.
- Tulsi Pujan.
How do you place Lakshmi Ganesh and Saraswati?
Placing idols: The idol of Lord Ganesh should be placed on the left side of Goddess Lakshmi, while Goddess Saraswati should be placed on the right side. The idols should be in the sitting position.
Where do you keep Shubh Labh?
Shubh Labh Yantra can be placed in Pooja Ghar (Worship place ), in cash box or a Almirah on a clean red coloured cloth.