- 1 How can I get Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
- 2 Can I book Yatra Parchi in advance?
- 3 Is online Yatra Parchi valid?
- 4 Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
- 5 Is ropeway available at Vaishno Devi?
- 6 What is Attka darshan at Vaishno Devi?
- 7 Can we cancel Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
- 8 What time helicopter booking opens for Vaishno Devi?
- 9 Is online registration required for Vaishno Devi?
- 10 How can I book Vaishno Devi Prasad online?
- 11 How can I get Prasad from Vaishno Devi?
- 12 When should we visit Vaishno Devi?
How can I get Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Online Yatra Registration
- Register yourself as “New Devotee” by signing up on the official website of SMVDSB and create User name and Password.
- Close all links and open this website page again.
- Login with the user name and password.
- Click on Yatra Parchi (Slip).
- Enter the details.
- Your booking is complete and Yatra Parchi would be generated.
Can I book Yatra Parchi in advance?
over a year ago. You should get your Yatra parchi from official site of Vaishno Devi in advance before starting. It will be helpful and you would avoid unnecessary long ques and save much time. It will be checked through out your travel.
Is online Yatra Parchi valid?
1 answer. Online parchi is valid through the journey. You do not have to generate another.
Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
Taking a cue from the Lord Venkateswara Temple, the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi board has decided to charge for special-priority darshan at the cave shrine. “All VIP darshan on special-priority tickets will now be charged under different categories as we have adopted the model of Tirupati shrine,” an official said.
Is ropeway available at Vaishno Devi?
Q.Is the Vaishno Devi ropeway available for everybody? Yes, anybody can avail the Vaishno Devi Ropeway to reach the Vaishno Devi Mandir.
What is Attka darshan at Vaishno Devi?
Attka Arti is a special poojan near the holy cave of Mata Vaishno Devi wherein you will be allowed to participate in the special aarti which lasts for around 2 hours. The atka arti is performed two times in a day – just before the sunrise and just after the sunset.
Can we cancel Yatra Parchi for Vaishno Devi?
Cancellation of helicopter tickets is allowed now and it can be done till 7 days in advance and a 50% amount is refunded. The reservation starts at 10.00 AM now instead of 00.00 hrs earlier. Online Yatra parchi is now free of cost ( earlier it was at Rs 50/-) and about 15000 parchies are open for booking every day.
What time helicopter booking opens for Vaishno Devi?
Online booking of helicopter services for Vaishno Devi opens up 60 days in advance at 10 AM and it can be done a minimum of 4 days in advance of the journey.
Is online registration required for Vaishno Devi?
Moreover, only those devotees with online registration will be permitted. “People above 60-years of age, children below 10, pregnant women and persons with co-morbidity will not be given permission to visit the shrine as a measure toward COVID-19 precautions,” said Ramesh Kumar.
How can I book Vaishno Devi Prasad online?
If you wish to book your puja online, you can follow the below-given steps:
- Step1: Open any browser and visit Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board`s (SMVDSB) website.
- Direct link: maavaishnodevi.org.
- Step 2: Next, request a puja.
- Step 3: Three packages are available — priced at:
How can I get Prasad from Vaishno Devi?
All you have to do is visit Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board`s (SMVDSB) website and request a puja. According to Ramesh Kumar Jangid, the Chief Operating Officer of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, booking for puja and prasad can be done on their website.
When should we visit Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.