- 1 Who is India’s best heart surgeon?
- 2 What is the qualification of Dr Devi Prasad Shetty?
- 3 Which type of doctor is best?
- 4 Who is the No 1 doctor in India?
- 5 Did Devi Shetty fail in MBBS?
- 6 Who is the best doctor in the world?
- 7 Who are the happiest doctors?
- 8 Who are the smartest doctors?
- 9 What type of surgeon is the highest paid?
- 10 Who is the richest doctor in India?
- 11 Who is the youngest doctor in India?
- 12 Which country has best doctors?
Who is India’s best heart surgeon?
Best 10 Cardiac Surgeons of India:
- Dr. Devi Prasad Shetty.
- Dr. KS Iyer.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan.
- Dr. Rajesh Sharma.
- Dr. Ashok Seth.
- Dr. Kapadia.
- Dr. KM Cherian.
- Dr. Ramakanth Panda.
What is the qualification of Dr Devi Prasad Shetty?
|Devi Prasad Shetty|
|Born||8 May 1953 Mangaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Education||Kasturba Medical College (MBBS, M.S.) Royal college of Surgeons (FRCS)|
|Known for||Founder & Chairman, Narayana Health|
Which type of doctor is best?
Best -Paid Doctors
- Radiologists: $315,000.
- Orthopedic surgeons: $315,000.
- Cardiologists: $314,000.
- Anesthesiologists: $309,000.
- Urologists: $309,000.
- Gastroenterologists: $303,000.
- Oncologists: $295,000.
- Dermatologists: $283,000.
Who is the No 1 doctor in India?
Dr Panda is also called ‘one of the safest heart surgeons in the world’ and ‘the ‘surgeon with the safest hands’. Medgate Today honored Dr. Panda as the No 1 heart surgeon and one of the 25 living legends in the healthcare of India. Ramakanta Panda.
|Dr. Ramakanta Panda|
Did Devi Shetty fail in MBBS?
I have failed in many exams. Some of the toppers in surgical exams are such bad surgeons that I won’t even allow them to cut my hair. I strongly feel that all young doctors must work in US or Europe for a few years to get the varied exposure. In those days cardiac surgery was hardly done in India, so I went to UK.
Who is the best doctor in the world?
Here is a list of the 10 best doctors in the world:
- Dr. William A. Abdu, M.D, M.S. Dr.
- Dr. Myles. B. Abbott, M.D.
- Dr. Fouad. M. Abbas, M.D.
- Dr. Khalid Abbed, M.D. Dr. Khalid is a famous doctor of Neuro.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan. Dr.
- Dr. Arthur Reese Abright, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Corrie T.M Anderson, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Mark. F.
Who are the happiest doctors?
Here is our list of the top 10 happiest doctor specialties according to work-life balance and personality:
- Clinical Immunology/Allergy.
- General/Clinical Pathology.
- Nephrology. A nephrologist treats diseases and infections of the kidneys and urinary system.
Who are the smartest doctors?
The Smartest Doctor in the World
- Berci Mesko, M.D.
- Pieter Kubben, M.D.
- Peter Diamantis, M.D.
- Cameron Powell, M.D.
- Iltifat Husain, M.D.
- Sumer Sethi, M.D.
- Daniel Kraft, M.D.
- Kevin Pho, M.D.
What type of surgeon is the highest paid?
RELATED: The list of the top 10 highest physician salaries by specialty for 2019
- Neurosurgery — $746,544.
- Thoracic surgery — $668,350.
- Orthopedic surgery — $605,330.
- Plastic surgery — $539,208.
- Oral and maxillofacial — $538,590.
- Vascular surgery — $534,508.
- Cardiology — $527,231.
- Radiation oncology — $516,016.
Who is the richest doctor in India?
Forbes released their Top 10 Richest Healthcare Billionaires list and it features one Indian – Dr Cyrus Poonawalla. Founder of Serum Institute of India (SII), Dr Poonawalla’s current net worth, according to Forbes, is Rs 76,000 crores (Rs 62,000 crores in March 2020 – when the Forbes list was released).
Who is the youngest doctor in India?
On May 19, 1995, he entered the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s youngest doctor, at the age of 17 years, 294 days.
|Ambati Balamurali Krishna|
|Born||Balamurali Krishna Ambati July 29, 1977 Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India|
Which country has best doctors?
In such cases, we considered the doctor’s original or birthright citizenship.
- United States. The US takes the crown on our list of the top 10 countries with the best doctors in the world.
- United Kingdom.