How can I attract Maa Laxmi?
Ways to Attract Goddess Lakshmi
- Recite Sri Sukta. Keep a picture or an idol of Goddess Lakshmi in the prayer room.
- Chanting of Lakshmi Gayathri. Chant the Lakshmi Gayathri mantra for 108 times everyday.
- Lotus Seed Mala.
- Use of ghee lamps.
- Lotus stem wick.
- Sea Shells or cowries.
- Sri Lakshmi Conch or Shankh.
- Lakshmi Dwadasa Stotra.
How do you draw a peacock?
- Make guidelines. Draw the belly.
- Add the neck and head.
- Add wings, face and feet.
- Draw two bottom feathers.
- Draw center back feather.
- Add feather to either side.
- Fill in with two more feathers.
- Draw spots on feathers. Add ground line.
What is Athena the goddess of?
Athena, also spelled Athene, in Greek religion, the city protectress, goddess of war, handicraft, and practical reason, identified by the Romans with Minerva. She was essentially urban and civilized, the antithesis in many respects of Artemis, goddess of the outdoors.
Which Lakshmi idol is good for home?
According to the belief, it is considered auspicious to worship Goddess Lakshmi with Ganesha only on the day of Diwali and it is believed that to bring prosperity and happiness at home on Diwali Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha should be worshipped together.
What can we eat in Vaibhav Laxmi fast?
In the beginning of observing the Vrat, one should sing the hymn or praise the Goddess Laxmi as mentioned in the Vaibhav Lakshmi Vrat book. One should be on fast on the day of observing the Vrat on Friday, and should eat the sweet dish offered to Goddess Laxmiji. One may eat fruits, milk/tea or take meals once a day.
Which direction should Lakshmi face?
According to Vastu, the mandir or pooja room should be in the North-East direction and the image or murti of Mata Lakshmi should be in the North direction. The face of image or murti of Mata Lakshmi should be placed in such a way that whenever you worship them, your face is towards the North.