- 1 How do I uninstall virtual audio drivers?
- 2 How do I uninstall Apowersoft?
- 3 How do I uninstall AVnex?
- 4 How do you use a virtual cable?
- 5 How do I uninstall Oculus virtual audio device?
- 6 Is Apowersoft safe?
- 7 How do I remove a Powersoft Audio device from my Mac?
- 8 How do I uninstall Apowersoft Mac screenshot?
- 9 What is AVnex virtual audio?
- 10 How do I uninstall VB cable?
- 11 How do I remove MorphVOX audio?
- 12 How do I delete Ishowu audio?
- 13 How do I remove EpocCam from MAC?
How do I uninstall virtual audio drivers?
As a last chance, you can try to remove the driver manually:
- Log in with the Administrator account.
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand the ” Sound ” device category by clicking on the “+” sign.
- Right-click the Virtual Audio Cable device and choose Uninstall.
- In Windows 6. x, check the Delete the driver software item.
How do I uninstall Apowersoft?
You can directly uninstall the software by going to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a program to remove the software, if you are having a Windows. Or you can go to Applications to move the program to trash and delete the installation file from Downloads, if you are having a Mac.
How do I uninstall AVnex?
Type devmgmt. msc in Start Search and press Enter. c. Expand the Sound, video and game controller in device manager, right click on it and select the option uninstall.
How do you use a virtual cable?
To use it, right-click the volume icon in your system tray and then click the “Sounds” command. Switch to the “Playback” tab of the Sound dialog box. You should see a new “ CABLE Input” device on your list of speakers and headphones. Select it and then set it as the default.
How do I uninstall Oculus virtual audio device?
Uninstsalling Oculus software solved the problem. I right clicked on sound in the task bar (bottom right), clicked “Open Sound settings” then “Manage sound devices ” then there I found “Headphones: Oculus Link Virtual Audio Device ” under ” Output Devices > Disabled” as well as “Input Devices > Disabled”.
Is Apowersoft safe?
That software ( Apowersoft ) is legit, there are no bad reports about that software, and all reviews are good. So you have nothing to worry about if you intend using that software… Power to the Developer!
How do I remove a Powersoft Audio device from my Mac?
How to uninstall?
- To uninstall Apowersoft Audio Recorder for Mac, please right-click on the software icon and select “Open”.
- Click “ Uninstall ” button on the pop-up window.
- Finally, it is suggested to restart your Mac.
How do I uninstall Apowersoft Mac screenshot?
0 application by typing its name in the search field, and then drag it to the Trash (in the dock) to begin the uninstall process. Alternatively you can also click on the Apowersoft Mac Screenshot 1.1. 0 icon/folder and move it to the Trash by pressing Cmd + Del or choosing the File and Move to Trash commands.
What is AVnex virtual audio?
INTRODUCTION. The new version of AV Voice Changer Software Diamond has a Virtual Audio Driver ( AVnex Virtual Audio Device) which works as a virtual audio & sound device. This device can be used with any VoIP application and Instant messengers for changing voice and/or recording in real-time.
How do I uninstall VB cable?
I think you must go to “Device-Manager” > Audio, Video and Gamescontroller > Right-Click on Virtual Adio Cable > uninstall Device.
How do I remove MorphVOX audio?
You can reduce this condition by: Open menu item MorphVOX /Preferences and select the Sound Settings link.
How do I delete Ishowu audio?
- Start the app.
- Go to the app menu, and if enabled, choose ” Uninstall SWB Audio Capture “
- Quit the app.
How do I remove EpocCam from MAC?
- Click “Start”
- Click on “Control Panel”
- Under Programs click the Uninstall a Program link.
- Select “ EpocCam ” and right click, then select Uninstall /Change.
- Click “Yes” to confirm the uninstallation.