- 1 How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Hyderabad?
- 2 How can I go to Katra from Hyderabad?
- 3 How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
- 4 How can I plan for Vaishno Devi?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 6 Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
- 7 Is there any direct train from Hyderabad to Jammu?
- 8 How far is Vaishno Devi from Katra?
- 9 What should I wear in Vaishno Devi?
- 10 When Vaishno Devi cave is open?
- 11 How long is the walk to Vaishno Devi?
- 12 What can I buy in Katra?
- 13 Is there ropeway from Katra to Vaishno Devi?
- 14 How can I book helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Hyderabad?
Train or fly from Hyderabad to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Station? The best way to get from Hyderabad to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Station is to fly which takes 8h 10m and costs ₹4,200 – ₹6,500. Alternatively, you can train, which costs ₹1,000 – ₹1,200 and takes 36h 37m.
How can I go to Katra from Hyderabad?
The cheapest way to reach from Hyderabad to Katra is train to Hazrat Nizamuddin, then bus to Katra and takes 41h 50m. The fastest way to reach from Hyderabad to Katra is flight to Sahar International Airport, then flight to Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, then cab to Katra and takes 10h 51m.
How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: Cost of Vaishno Devi package for Deluxe class is ₹ 10,950 on single occupancy basis and ₹ 7850 on double occupancy basis. IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: The Vaishno Devi tour will be conducted by IRCTC Tourism via train journey.
How can I plan for Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi – Advance bookings
- You would require to make advance bookings.
- Hotels in Katra and Bhawan on top are in high demand, you must make advance bookings.
- Helicopter ride (fastest way) requires booking at least one month in advance.
- Even for Aarti and entrance, it is recommended to make advance bookings.
What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.
Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
The nearest airport to Vaishno Devi is Jammu Airport. It is a domestic airport and is well-connected to various cities in India, such as Delhi, Srinagar, Leh, Mumbai, Hyderabad via domestic a
Is there any direct train from Hyderabad to Jammu?
Train number 07021 is a train running between Hyderabad and Jammu. Hyb Jat Special -07021 ( Hyderabad Decan to Jammu Tawi )
|Station name (code)||Jammu Tawi (JAT)|
|Distance travelled||2265 km|
How far is Vaishno Devi from Katra?
Distance Between Katra to Vaishno Devi
|Distance between Katra to Vaishno Devi by Road is||10 Kms|
|Distance between Katra to Vaishno Devi by Flight is||5 Kms|
|Travel Time from Katra to Vaishno Devi by Road is||1:14 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Katra||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.99, 74.93)|
What should I wear in Vaishno Devi?
The best dress for Vaishno Devi is Salwar and Kameez. A sweater or warm clothing depends on the season of your travel is required. All yatras whether by walk or helicopter have to be registered at the base with an ID.
When Vaishno Devi cave is open?
Every year, the natural cave is opened for pilgrims after Makar Sankranti amid chanting of Vedic ‘mantras’ and a number of other rituals.
How long is the walk to Vaishno Devi?
The 12 km climb from Katra to Vaishno Devi is on a well-paved road. If you’re running short of time or unable to do the climb, there are regular helicopter flights from Katra to Sanjhhi Chhat, followed by a 2.5 km walk. These can be booked from the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board’s official website.
What can I buy in Katra?
What can I buy in Katra? A. The Main Bazaar in Katra sells an assortment of items like Kashmiri carpets, shawls, dry fruits, souvenirs, pherans, silverware, brassware, Pashmina shawls, wooden furniture, copperware, Cashmere shawls, and Cashmere carpets.
Is there ropeway from Katra to Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi temple is a cave temple nestled in the divine Himalayan mountains and the only access to the temple is through the mountains. From Katra to Vaishno Devi Bhawan, you can use any of these modes of transportation, ponies, trekking, electric vehicles, ropeway, and Palki.
How can I book helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi Helicopter Tickets – Online Booking Process
- User Registration on Maa Vaishno Devi Official Website.
- Select flight DateTime and check availability.
- Enter passenger details carefully.
- Make the payment.
- Check transaction status for any errors.
- Take the printout of Electronic Reservation Slip.