- 1 Can I sell Vaishno Devi coin?
- 2 What is the price of Vaishno Devi coin?
- 3 What is the price of 5 rupee Vaishno Devi coin?
- 4 How can I sell my old Indian coins?
- 5 How can I make money with old coins?
- 6 How do you value old coins?
- 7 What is the value of old 2 rupee note?
- 8 How can I sell my coins online?
- 9 Which Indian coins are most valuable?
- 10 How I sell my old coin?
- 11 Which Indian old coins are valuable?
Can I sell Vaishno Devi coin?
According to media reports, if you have coins in the denomination of Rs 5 and Rs 10 with Mata Vaishno Devi engraved on them, you can put them up for auction. These coins were issued by the government in 2002 and are in high demand even now.
What is the price of Vaishno Devi coin?
Shree Sai International Mata Vaishno Devi Coin
|You Save:||₹ 169.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
What is the price of 5 rupee Vaishno Devi coin?
shri mata vaishno devi 2012 mumbai mint rs. 5 pvt pack atm type- Multi color
|You Save:||₹ 601.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
How can I sell my old Indian coins?
How to sell old coins in amazon india
- Visit the link: services.amazon.in.
- Hover your mouse over ‘Services’ tab and from the drop down menu click on ‘ Sell on Amazon’.
- This will direct you to a new page and come to the bottom of this page. Here you will see an option as ‘Register Now’.
- Click on ‘Register Now’.
- This will direct you to a new page.
How can I make money with old coins?
Let’s look at the 3 main ways to sell your coins.
- 1.) Sell to a Coin Shop – Now the coin dealer is going to buy them for less than they are worth, and this is normal.
- 2.) Physical Auction – You may want to find an auction and see if the auction house is interested in listing your collection.
How do you value old coins?
How does price of Antique Coins vary on Period? Questions & Answers on Antique Coins.
|Period||Min Price||Max Price|
|19th Century||Rs 1000/Piece||Rs 1400000/Piece|
|20th Century||Rs 1105/Piece||Rs 950000/Piece|
What is the value of old 2 rupee note?
2 Rupees Tiger Note Value | Sell 2 rs note price 3 lakh – Indian Coin Mill.
How can I sell my coins online?
Selling coins online: best practices checklist
- Focus on American (U.S.) rare coins. They are the highest demand coins on the market.
- Appraise your coins.
- Get a PayPal account.
- Get listed on the market.
- Make your website.
- Invest in good photos.
- Write good descriptions.
- Offer free shipping.
Which Indian coins are most valuable?
The 7 most expensive coins of India
- Jahangir ‘Wine Cup’ Gold Mohur ( USD 220,000 )
- Jahangir ‘Zodiac’ Gold Mohur ( USD 150,000 )
- Akbar ‘Ram-Siya’ silver half Rupee coin (USD 140,000)
- Nur Jahan Gold Mohur with Jahangir ( USD 90,000 )
- Kanishka Buddha coin ( USD 125,000 )
- Krishna Deva Raya ‘Kanakabhishekam’ Gold Double Pagoda ( USD 60,000 )
How I sell my old coin?
Speak to reputable coin dealers. If they have a lot of coins made of the same metal and of similar quality to the ones you’re selling, chances are they’ll give you a fairer price. Many dealers can also handle rare coins, but you’ll usually get more money from auctions or private collectors when selling these coins.
Which Indian old coins are valuable?
- 1838 Mysore Krishna Raja Price ₹1,500.00.
- 1910 Two Annas, Edward VII Price ₹3,000.00.
- 1833 One Quarter (1/4) Price ₹850.00.
- 1886 One Rupee Victoria Price ₹1,850.00.
- 1883 A/I B Raised Victoria Price ₹2,500.00.
- 1821 Half Pice Bombay
- 1942 UNC One Rupee George
- 1933 Half Rupee George V