- 1 How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Hyderabad?
- 2 How can I go to Katra from Hyderabad?
- 3 Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
- 4 Which train goes to Vaishnodevi?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 6 Is there any direct train from Hyderabad to Jammu?
- 7 How far is Vaishno Devi from Katra?
- 8 How can I book helicopter in Katra?
- 9 How can I plan a trip to Vaishno Devi?
- 10 How can I fly from Delhi to Vaishno Devi?
- 11 How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
- 12 Are trains running to Vaishno Devi?
- 13 How can I go to Katra by train?
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Hyderabad?
The best way to get from Hyderabad to Vaishnodevi Temple is to fly which takes 6h 57m and costs ₹3,900 – ₹6,000. Alternatively, you can train, which costs ₹950 – ₹1,100 and takes 35h 26m.
How can I go to Katra from Hyderabad?
The cheapest way to reach from Hyderabad to Katra is train to Hazrat Nizamuddin, then bus to Katra and takes 41h 50m. The fastest way to reach from Hyderabad to Katra is flight to Sahar International Airport, then flight to Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, then cab to Katra and takes 10h 51m.
Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
The nearest airport to Vaishno Devi is Jammu Airport. It is a domestic airport and is well-connected to various cities in India, such as Delhi, Srinagar, Leh, Mumbai, Hyderabad via domestic a
Which train goes to Vaishnodevi?
There are two superfast trains to take you directly to the Katra station—Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445) and Shri Shakti Express (22461). Available all days in a week, these trains will take 12 hours to take you to your destination.
What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.
Is there any direct train from Hyderabad to Jammu?
Train number 07021 is a train running between Hyderabad and Jammu. Hyb Jat Special -07021 ( Hyderabad Decan to Jammu Tawi )
|Station name (code)||Jammu Tawi (JAT)|
|Distance travelled||2265 km|
How far is Vaishno Devi from Katra?
Distance Between Vaishno Devi to Katra
|Distance between Vaishno Devi to Katra by Road is||10 Kms|
|Travel Time from Vaishno Devi to Katra by Road is||1:14 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Vaishno Devi||Jammu Civil Enclave (33.03, 74.95)|
|Nearest Airport in Katra||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.99, 74.93)|
How can I book helicopter in Katra?
Below is the detailed step by step process on booking the Maa Vaishno Devi helicopter tickets online.
- User Registration on Maa Vaishno Devi Official Website.
- Select flight DateTime and check availability.
- Enter passenger details carefully.
- Make the payment.
- Check transaction status for any errors.
How can I plan a trip to Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi – Advance bookings
- You would require to make advance bookings.
- Hotels in Katra and Bhawan on top are in high demand, you must make advance bookings.
- Helicopter ride (fastest way) requires booking at least one month in advance.
- Even for Aarti and entrance, it is recommended to make advance bookings.
How can I fly from Delhi to Vaishno Devi?
Between New Delhi and Jammu, 7 airlines GoAir, Vistara Airlines, Alliance Air, IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, JetLite are operational. Information of New Delhi Jammu Flight.
|Aerial distance||505 KM|
|First Flight||GoAir 203, departs at 05:15 AM|
|Last Flight||JetLite 4603, departs at 10:20 AM|
How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi?
IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: Cost of Vaishno Devi package for Deluxe class is ₹ 10,950 on single occupancy basis and ₹ 7850 on double occupancy basis. IRCTC Vaishno Devi tour: The Vaishno Devi tour will be conducted by IRCTC Tourism via train journey.
Are trains running to Vaishno Devi?
Indian Railways will soon resume Vande Bharat Express train services from Delhi to Katra, home to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi shrine. The Lucknow-New Delhi Tejas Express and Ahmedabad-Mumbai Tejas Express, that were suspended seven months ago due to COVID-19 lockdown, will resume services from 17 October 2020.
How can I go to Katra by train?
If you are planning to reach Katra via railways then the nearest railway station is Jammu Tawi. This railway station is well linked with major cities in the country especially the northern part. Trains are considered as a better option by most pilgrims who plan to travel to Katra.