- 1 How do you make goddess Lakshmi footprints?
- 2 How do you make Lakshmi footprint with rice flour?
- 3 How do you draw a goddess step by step?
- 4 Which direction should Lakshmi face at home?
- 5 How do you make Alpana paste with rice flour?
- 6 How do you draw a peacock?
- 7 Which God can face south?
- 8 How can I attract Lakshmi at home?
- 9 Which Lakshmi idol is good for home?
How do you make goddess Lakshmi footprints?
You can easily find stick-on Goddess Lakshmi footprints in the market. Place it at the main door of your house. But make sure that the footprints are directed in your house, that is, it should look like that Goddess is walking in your house.
How do you make Lakshmi footprint with rice flour?
Just take some rice flour depending upon the area of your house, you want to cover. To make it holy and beautiful mix some abir in it, add water to the mixture. [Start printing from the main gate or from the place where your area starts. Move towards the room, where you want Goddess Laxmi to come in and reside! ]
How do you draw a goddess step by step?
Step by Step Drawing tutorial on How to Draw Lakshmi Mata
- Draw an oval & a circle. Draw outlines for arms, hands, legs, feet & base.
- Draw outlines for eye brows, eyes & nose. Draw outlines for lower face & neck.
- Draw outline for crown. Draw outline for upper body.
- Enhance the crown. Draw ears & spot on forehead.
Which direction should Lakshmi face at home?
The best place for pooja is the north-east corner of the house. The pooja mandir, in which the deities are placed, should face in the east-west direction in the north-east corner so that the pooja performer will face either east or west, which is good.
How do you make Alpana paste with rice flour?
Make a paste out of this soaked rice. You can either do it by hand or in the grinder. Add enough water to get a thick consistency. If you add too much water the design will smudge and it its too thick then it will mot be maneuverable.
How do you draw a peacock?
- Make guidelines. Draw the belly.
- Add the neck and head.
- Add wings, face and feet.
- Draw two bottom feathers.
- Draw center back feather.
- Add feather to either side.
- Fill in with two more feathers.
- Draw spots on feathers. Add ground line.
Which God can face south?
According to Vastu Shastra, it is considered appropriate to place the idol and picture of any goddess and deity on the wall on the east or north side of the house of worship. Never face the idol or picture of God towards the north, otherwise, the worshiper will face towards the south.
How can I attract Lakshmi at home?
Ways to Attract Goddess Lakshmi
- Recite Sri Sukta. Keep a picture or an idol of Goddess Lakshmi in the prayer room.
- Chanting of Lakshmi Gayathri. Chant the Lakshmi Gayathri mantra for 108 times everyday.
- Lotus Seed Mala.
- Use of ghee lamps.
- Lotus stem wick.
- Sea Shells or cowries.
- Sri Lakshmi Conch or Shankh.
- Lakshmi Dwadasa Stotra.
Which Lakshmi idol is good for home?
According to the belief, it is considered auspicious to worship Goddess Lakshmi with Ganesha only on the day of Diwali and it is believed that to bring prosperity and happiness at home on Diwali Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha should be worshipped together.