How do you draw a angel step by step?
How to Draw an Angel
- Step 1: Draw the oval face and thin neck.
- Step 2: Make the box-like shape of the torso.
- Step 3: Outline the gown.
- Step 4: Make the guides for the arms on both the sides of the body.
- Step 5: Draw the outlines of the fan-like wings.
- Step 6: Intersecting lines are drawn on the face.
- Step 7: Start detailing the hair.
How do you draw easy angel wings?
Begin by drawing a long, loosely “S” shaped diagonal, curved line. Draw a mirror image of the first line on the opposite side of the page. These lines form the top edge of each wing. From the uppermost point on each line, draw a curved line, angling downward diagonally.