How do you draw a face for beginners?
- Step 1: Start with a circle. Draw a large circle and make a horizontal line below it for the chin.
- Step 2: Draw guidelines on the face.
- Step 3: Draw eyes in the right spot.
- Step 4: Draw a proportionate nose.
- Step 5: Add the eyebrows.
- Step 6: Use a triangle shape to draw lips.
- Step 7: Add the ears.
- Step 8: Draw the hair.
How can I attract Lakshmi Devi?
She is the Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity. Worshipping her is believed to attract good fortune and abundance into one’s life. Follow them religiously to get some good wealth coming your way.
- Make the Entrance Special.
- Tea Light Candles.
- Flowers and Rangolis.
- Tidy up Everything.
- Silver Idols.
- Tulsi Pujan.
How do you draw a female face?
Keep different parts of you drawing in roughly the same state of completion.
- Step 1 – Drawing the Female Head.
- Step 2 – Refine the Shape of the Head.
- Step 3 – Proportioning the Face.
- Step 4 – Placing the Eyebrows.
- Step 5 – Placing the Nose.
- Step 6 – Placing the Ears.
- Step 7 – Placing the Eyes.
- Step 8 – Placing the Mouth.
What is Athena the goddess of?
Athena, also spelled Athene, in Greek religion, the city protectress, goddess of war, handicraft, and practical reason, identified by the Romans with Minerva. She was essentially urban and civilized, the antithesis in many respects of Artemis, goddess of the outdoors.
Which direction should Lakshmi face?
According to Vastu, the mandir or pooja room should be in the North-East direction and the image or murti of Mata Lakshmi should be in the North direction. The face of image or murti of Mata Lakshmi should be placed in such a way that whenever you worship them, your face is towards the North.
Which Lakshmi idol is good for home?
According to the belief, it is considered auspicious to worship Goddess Lakshmi with Ganesha only on the day of Diwali and it is believed that to bring prosperity and happiness at home on Diwali Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha should be worshipped together.
What is the Favourite Colour of goddess Lakshmi?
Lakshmi is associated with colours like red, gold and yellow; these are rich in texture and symbolize wealth and prosperity.