- 1 How do I fix my YouTube history?
- 2 Does YouTube show your history to others?
- 3 How do you clear all history on YouTube?
- 4 Why is my search history not showing up on YouTube?
- 5 How do I clear all my browsing history?
- 6 Can you view your TikTok history?
- 7 Can someone see my Internet history if I use their WiFi?
- 8 Who can see my search history?
- 9 Can others see my Google activity?
- 10 How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on my phone?
- 11 What was the last YouTube video watched?
- 12 How do I see my recent searches?
- 13 How do I get rid of Google search history?
- 14 How do you find your search history on YouTube?
How do I fix my YouTube history?
YouTube Watch History Not Working? Here’s The Fix!
- Check YouTube’s Servers.
- Turn Off VPN.
- Use IPVanish.
- Turn Off Pause Watch History.
- Re-Login to YouTube.
- Check for Updates.
- Clear Your Browsing Data.
- Disable Your Browser Extensions.
Does YouTube show your history to others?
YouTube Channel Privacy From the privacy section of the Account Settings screen, you can choose which activities to share publicly, including your likes and channel subscriptions. However, your viewing history is private and there’s no option to make it public.
How do you clear all history on YouTube?
If you are looking to delete your entire YouTube watch and search history on your laptop or desktop, select Menu > History > Clear all Watch History. Then click “ Clear all Search History ”.
Why is my search history not showing up on YouTube?
If you’re accessing YouTube via your phone, double- check to make sure that the app has been updated and is running the most recent version. If you’re still having Watch History issues and you’re sure you’re using the most recent version of the app, try uninstalling then reinstalling the app on your phone.
How do I clear all my browsing history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ” Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
Can you view your TikTok history?
Open the “Video Browsing History ” file (it may take a while to load). The “Video Browsing History ” file contains all of the videos that you ‘ve ever watched on TikTok. In the “Video Browsing History ”, you ‘ll be able to see the date, time, and link of every video that you ‘ve watched.
Can someone see my Internet history if I use their WiFi?
A WiFi owner can see what websites you visit while using WiFi as well as the things that you search on the Internet. When deployed, such a router will track your browsing activities and log your search history so that a WiFi owner could easily check what websites you were visiting on a wireless connection.
Who can see my search history?
Despite the privacy precautions you take, there is someone who can see everything you do online: your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Most modern web browsers include some form of privacy mode, which allows you to surf without saving cookies, temporary files, or your browsing history to your computer.
Can others see my Google activity?
Choose what info to show Go to your Google Account. On the left, click Personal info. Under “Choose what others see ”, click Go to About me. Below a type of info, you can choose who currently sees your info.
How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on my phone?
- Open YouTube on your Android smartphone.
- Tap on your profile.
- A list of options will be opened on the screen, now head to the Settings option.
- Tap on History and Privacy.
- You will have two options — Clear watch history and Clear search history.
What was the last YouTube video watched?
Sign in and go to myactivity.google.com to find videos that you’ve viewed on the YouTube app or website while signed in. It also includes videos you’ve watched in a YouTube player on other websites while signed in to Google Chrome.
How do I see my recent searches?
There’s a new ” recent ” icon on the Google search homepage on both Android and iPhone that shows you your recent venue searches that you made on your computer. To use the feature you need to have Web History enabled, and you need to be signed into the same Google account on both your phone and your computer.
How do I get rid of Google search history?
When you use Google sites, apps, and services, some of your activity is saved in your Google Account. Delete all activity
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity. google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Delete activity by.
- Below ” Delete Activity,” tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
How do you find your search history on YouTube?
You can also select “ Search History ” here to see the entire list of searches you’ve made on YouTube. Click the “X” to the right of a search to delete it. You can also delete items from your watch history in the YouTube app for iPhone, Android, or iPad.