- 1 Is it good to keep Saraswati idol at home?
- 2 Which direction should Durga face?
- 3 Can we place Durga idol at home?
- 4 Which idol should not be kept in the house?
- 5 Which god idol should be kept in home?
- 6 Which direction God should not face?
- 7 What should be in front of main door?
- 8 Where should goddess Durga be placed at home?
- 9 How can I please Maa Kali?
- 10 Which day is for Durga Maa?
- 11 How can I speak with Maa Kali?
- 12 Which direction we should face while praying?
- 13 Which direction should I face when praying?
- 14 Can we place God facing west?
Is it good to keep Saraswati idol at home?
Items Associated With Goddess Saraswati That We Should Keep In Our House. Goddess Saraswati is the goddess of wealth. Keeping her idol among the idols of all other Gods is believed to help the students excel in academics. That is why keeping her idol in the puja room is considered to be very auspicious.
Which direction should Durga face?
Today we are going to tell in which direction you should place the idol of Goddess Durga. It is said that according to mythological beliefs, the idol should be placed in the south direction and it is very important that while worshipping our face should remain in the south or east direction.
Can we place Durga idol at home?
You have to find a place where no one can find durga or kali in your home. Then place it. As per saundary lahari what ever you are doing or thinking all is worship to divine power. Ifyou keep a picture or similar stuff in your home is that require so many vastu relatedmatters.
Which idol should not be kept in the house?
The idol of God should never be placed anywhere else in the house except the temple. Also, it should be placed in such a way that its back part is not visible.
Which god idol should be kept in home?
For worshipping within the walls of your home, an idol of Ganesha in sitting position, also known as the lalitasana, is considered ideal.
Which direction God should not face?
According to Vastu Shastra, it is considered appropriate to place the idol and picture of any goddess and deity on the wall on the east or north side of the house of worship. Never face the idol or picture of God towards the north, otherwise, the worshiper will face towards the south.
What should be in front of main door?
What should be placed in front of main door? A clean house, especially the main entrance, attracts positive energy. Avoid keeping dustbins, broken chairs or stools, near the main door.
Where should goddess Durga be placed at home?
The Akhand-jot should be placed at the south-east corner [Agneyo angle]. If there is any lamp shade, it is to be placed in the southeast corner of the room. Placing the “mangal-ghat” on a sandalwood table is the most desirable setting as per Vastu recommendation.
How can I please Maa Kali?
Ways to invoke Kali:
- Meditation – visualise her image and see what arises.
- Self reflection – ask yourself questions like, where are you suppressing your wild, feminine self?
- Asana – Take goddess squat and let out several primal roars from the belly.
- Offer your negative beliefs to Kali.
Which day is for Durga Maa?
Devotees on this festival also observe fasts for the nine days and also pray to the nine different forms of Maa Durga collectively known as Nav Durga. Each day of Navaratri is dedicated to one form of Goddess Durga. Maa Shailputri is worshipped on the first day of Navaratri.
How can I speak with Maa Kali?
10 Tips from Goddess Kali on How to Find Inner Strength
- Say Om. Say three Oms, with the intention of creating a space of sacredness.
- Contemplate. Spend a few moments in contemplation, recalling the symbology of Kali.
- Summon Kali.
- Feel Kali.
- Start a Dialogue.
- Continue the Dialogue.
- Be Aware of Your Breath.
- Thank Kali.
Which direction we should face while praying?
Ensure that your idols never face each other Regardless of which direction your pooja room is in, the idols and images of gods should face the north-east. While praying, it is considered auspicious to face the north-east, north or east— – so place your idols accordingly.
Which direction should I face when praying?
The ideal location for a mandir in the house is north-east. In such a case, try and ensure that you are facing the north or east, while praying. Always make sure that the puja room is not under the staircase or by the bathroom wall.
Can we place God facing west?
West is permissible too, if nothing else works. However, avoid locating the pooja room in the south. 2. Try to ensure that you face the north or the east while offering prayers.