- 1 How can I reach Vaishno Devi from Jammu airport?
- 2 How can I go to Katra by flight?
- 3 How can I fly from Delhi to Vaishno Devi?
- 4 How far is Vaishno Devi from Amritsar?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 6 Is Ola available in Jammu?
- 7 How much time it takes for Vaishno Devi darshan?
- 8 How can I book helicopter in Katra?
- 9 How far is Srinagar from Katra?
- 10 How do I book a flight ticket?
- 11 How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Delhi by train?
- 12 How is the road to Vaishno Devi?
- 13 How far is Wagah border from Amritsar?
- 14 How far is Katra from Amritsar?
- 15 How can I plan a trip to Vaishno Devi?
How can I reach Vaishno Devi from Jammu airport?
Jammu Airport, or Sarwari Airport, is the nearest airport that serves Katra. Regular air services ply for Katra through this airport. Once you have touched down, take a taxi from the airport and voila, you reach Katra in an hour. Buses are also available for this route.
How can I go to Katra by flight?
How to reach Katra by Air. Jammu Airport is also known as Satwari Airport which is located just about 48 kilometers away. It is the nearest airfield that can be accessed to reach Katra by air.
How can I fly from Delhi to Vaishno Devi?
Between New Delhi and Jammu, 7 airlines GoAir, Vistara Airlines, Alliance Air, IndiGo, Air India, SpiceJet, JetLite are operational. Information of New Delhi Jammu Flight.
|Aerial distance||505 KM|
|First Flight||GoAir 203, departs at 05:15 AM|
|Last Flight||JetLite 4603, departs at 10:20 AM|
How far is Vaishno Devi from Amritsar?
Distance Between Vaishno Devi to Amritsar
|Distance between Vaishno Devi to Amritsar by Road is||269 Kms|
|Distance between Vaishno Devi to Amritsar by Flight is||155 Kms|
|Travel Time from Vaishno Devi to Amritsar by Road is||5:24 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Vaishno Devi||Jammu Civil Enclave (33.03, 74.95)|
What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.
Is Ola available in Jammu?
Car Hire in Jammu available for all car types with top car rental operators at best deals and discounts. Tourist can also hire ola cab, meru cab, savaari taxi service to travel in and around Jammu.
How much time it takes for Vaishno Devi darshan?
Normally, you should budget Around 14 hours as time taken to visit vaishno devi mandir. However, at ixigo Trip Planner, we recommended you to budget Around 14 hours visit duration based on the feedback we have received from travellers who have visited this monument.
How can I book helicopter in Katra?
Below is the detailed step by step process on booking the Maa Vaishno Devi helicopter tickets online.
- User Registration on Maa Vaishno Devi Official Website.
- Select flight DateTime and check availability.
- Enter passenger details carefully.
- Make the payment.
- Check transaction status for any errors.
How far is Srinagar from Katra?
Distance Between Katra to Srinagar
|Distance between Katra to Srinagar by Road is||242 Kms|
|Distance between Katra to Srinagar by Flight is||122 Kms|
|Travel Time from Katra to Srinagar by Road is||5:0 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Katra||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.99, 74.93)|
How do I book a flight ticket?
Flight Booking FAQs
- Get on the Flights landing page.
- Select whether one-way, return or multi-city journey.
- Further on, enter the starting and onward destinations, the date of your journey, number of passengers and preferred class of travel, and search flights.
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Delhi by train?
It departs at 06:00 from New Delhi Railway Station and arrives at 14:00 at Shri Vaishno Devi Katra Railway Station, covering the distance in just 8 hours. Delhi to Katra Trains.
|Train name||Jamnagar – Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra (Sindhu) SF Express|
How is the road to Vaishno Devi?
State-run buses from Jammu to Katra ply at regular intervals. Private deluxe bus services are also available. State-run buses from Jammu to Katra leave at an interval of 15 minutes.
How far is Wagah border from Amritsar?
To reach Wagah -Attari Border, you would need to reach Amritsar first. There are three ways to doing so–by air, by train and by road. Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport is the nearest airport from Amritsar (11 km). Taxis are easily available from the airport to reach the main city.
How far is Katra from Amritsar?
Distance Between Amritsar to Katra
|Distance between Amritsar to Katra by Road is||260 Kms|
|Distance between Amritsar to Katra by Flight is||151 Kms|
|Travel Time from Amritsar to Katra by Road is||4:13 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Amritsar||Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport (31.63, 74.87)|
How can I plan a trip to Vaishno Devi?
Vaishno Devi – Advance bookings
- You would require to make advance bookings.
- Hotels in Katra and Bhawan on top are in high demand, you must make advance bookings.
- Helicopter ride (fastest way) requires booking at least one month in advance.
- Even for Aarti and entrance, it is recommended to make advance bookings.