- 1 How do I activate my Vonage?
- 2 Why is Vonage not working?
- 3 Does Vonage have Do Not Disturb?
- 4 How do I contact Vonage Customer Service?
- 5 Can I use Vonage with a wireless Internet connection?
- 6 How many Vonage Extensions can you have?
- 7 How do I update Vonage firmware?
- 8 How do I fix my Vonage device?
- 9 Can I connect Vonage to my computer?
- 10 How do I connect Vonage to home wiring?
- 11 Does Do Not Disturb send you to voicemail?
How do I activate my Vonage?
New Customer During activation, you select a calling plan and a telephone number, and provide your 911 address and valid payment information. Go to www. vonage.com/retail-subscribe. Click ACTIVATE ACCOUNT. Follow the prompts to sign up for service and activate your adapter.
Why is Vonage not working?
Disconnect the power cord AND the telephone cord from the back of your Vonage adapter. Unplug the power to the main base of your telephone, wait a few seconds and plug it back in. Reconnect the power to the Vonage adapter and let it restart. Reconnect the telephone cord to the Vonage adapter and check for a dial tone.
Does Vonage have Do Not Disturb?
Use Do Not Disturb to temporarily stop all incoming calls from ringing your phone. From Your Online Account
- Sign in to your Online Account.
- Click the Summary tab and under My Numbers, click a phone number, if applicable.
- Go to Features & Settings and click Calling Features.
- Go to Do Not Disturb and toggle ON or OFF.
How do I contact Vonage Customer Service?
Call 1-732-944-0000. Looking for new residential home phone service? Check out Vonage for Home.
Can I use Vonage with a wireless Internet connection?
Some Vonage phone adapters support wireless capability, which enables you to access the Internet by multiple computers and wireless devices. Disconnect your existing router and use the wireless capability of your Vonage telephone adapter.
How many Vonage Extensions can you have?
If you have two Vonage calling plans, you can download the Extensions App on four phones. You can link up to two mobile numbers to each Vonage phone number. Why do I need an Access Number to place a call? If you are using the Extensions App, you do not need an Access Number to place a call.
How do I update Vonage firmware?
Once setup is complete, your password is your Vonage account number. Click Settings from the top menu, then select Upgrade from the left navigation pane. Go to Select and Upgrade Firmware and click Choose File. Select the firmware file and press Upgrade.
How do I fix my Vonage device?
Reboot your Vonage adapter.
- Unplug the power on your network devices (modem, router, and Vonage adapter ).
- Confirm that all the cables are properly and securely connected between the services.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug power back into modem.
- Wait until modem is ready and fully operational.
Can I connect Vonage to my computer?
Vonage SoftPhone is a fully functioning telephone interface that you can download and install on your PC or Mac and use without your Vonage phone adapter, even when you are traveling. With the SoftPhone you can make and receive calls, pick up voicemail and use most other Vonage features.
How do I connect Vonage to home wiring?
- Unplug the power cord from your existing modem.
- Leave your modem connected to your cable or DSL line that supplies your Internet connection.
- Unplug the existing Ethernet cable that connects your modem to your computer or router and plug into the yellow Ethernet port on the Vonage Box phone adapter.
Does Do Not Disturb send you to voicemail?
When Do Not Disturb is turned on, it sends incoming calls to voicemail and does not alert you about calls or text messages. It also silences all notifications, so you ‘re not disturbed by the phone.