- 1 How can I reach Vaishno Devi from Jammu railway station?
- 2 Which train goes to Vaishnodevi?
- 3 How can I reach Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 4 How can I go Katra from Jammu?
- 5 Is Ola available in Jammu?
- 6 What is the price of helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
- 7 Are trains running to Vaishno Devi?
- 8 What is the ticket price of Vande Bharat Express Delhi to Katra?
- 9 What is the name of Katra railway station?
- 10 Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
- 11 Who is husband of Vaishno Devi?
- 12 What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 13 What is the taxi fare from Jammu to Katra?
- 14 What is the bus fare from Jammu to Katra?
- 15 How far is Jammu Tawi from Katra?
How can I reach Vaishno Devi from Jammu railway station?
- By Air. Located at a distance of 50 kilometres, the Jammu airport is the nearest to Katra.
- By Bus. Jammu and Kashmir State Road Transport Corporation buses operate to and from Jammu to Katra at regular intervals.
- By Train. The nearest railway station from Katra is the Udhampur railway station.
Which train goes to Vaishnodevi?
There are two superfast trains to take you directly to the Katra station—Uttar Sampark Kranti (12445) and Shri Shakti Express (22461). Available all days in a week, these trains will take 12 hours to take you to your destination.
How can I reach Vaishno Devi Temple?
The temple or Bhawan is 13.5 km from Katra, and devotees who go there to seek blessing have to trek, or take ponies or palkhis, but the easiest and the fastest way to reach there is via helicopters. You can opt for helicopter services up to Sanjichhat, which is 9.5 km from Katra.
How can I go Katra from Jammu?
- 1 ways to reach Katra from Jammu.
- 1 ways to reach Katra. There is a direct cab from Jammu to Katra. The minimum time taken by a cab from Jammu is 0m. The cheapest way to reach from Jammu to Katra is cab to Katra and takes 1h 6m. The fastest way to reach from Jammu to Katra is cab to Katra and takes 1h 6m.
Is Ola available in Jammu?
Car Hire in Jammu available for all car types with top car rental operators at best deals and discounts. Tourist can also hire ola cab, meru cab, savaari taxi service to travel in and around Jammu.
What is the price of helicopter for Vaishno Devi?
You can now make online booking of tickets for the helicopter services running on Katra – Sanjichhat – Katra section for Mata Vaishno Devi. The return fare from Katra – Sanjichhat – Katra is Rs 2,010 and the one-way fare is Rs 1,005 (as of September 2018).
Are trains running to Vaishno Devi?
Indian Railways will soon resume Vande Bharat Express train services from Delhi to Katra, home to Shri Mata Vaishno Devi shrine. The Lucknow-New Delhi Tejas Express and Ahmedabad-Mumbai Tejas Express, that were suspended seven months ago due to COVID-19 lockdown, will resume services from 17 October 2020.
What is the ticket price of Vande Bharat Express Delhi to Katra?
The fare of Delhi – Katra Vande Bharat Express will be ₹1,630.00 in AC chair car between New Delhi and Katra. If one is travelling in Executive Chair Car, then the fare will be ₹3,015. The fare of Katra – Delhi Vande Bharat Express will be ₹1570 between Katra and New Delhi. The fare of Executive Chair Car will be ₹2,965.
What is the name of Katra railway station?
About Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Railway Station Popular Trains: Trains like Sampark Kranti Express and AC Express provide connectivity to different places in India. Different Stations in Katra Shmata VD Katra SVDK railway station is the only railway station in Katra.
Is there any VIP darshan in Vaishno Devi?
Taking a cue from the Lord Venkateswara Temple, the Shri Mata Vaishno Devi board has decided to charge for special-priority darshan at the cave shrine. “All VIP darshan on special-priority tickets will now be charged under different categories as we have adopted the model of Tirupati shrine,” an official said.
Who is husband of Vaishno Devi?
Years after, Vaishno Devi was reborn as the daughter of a Brahmin couple. From childhood, the goddess was attracted to Vishnu and decided to marry him.
What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.
What is the taxi fare from Jammu to Katra?
Jammu to Katra Taxi Fare
|Vehicle Type||Oneway Rate *||Per KM Rate *|
|SUV – Xylo / Ertiga / Similar||3521||82|
|Hatchback – Ritz / Indica / Similar||2639||61|
|Sedan – Swift Dzire / Toyota Etios / Similar||2639||61|
What is the bus fare from Jammu to Katra?
Jammu to Katra Bus Timings & Fare
|Bus Operator||Bus Category||Fare|
|zingbus||AC Sleeper||₹ 476|
|Golden Temple Tours and Travels||AC||₹ 599|
|North India Transport||Non AC||₹ 630|
|Golden Temple Sahara Volvo Bus||Non AC||₹ 699|
How far is Jammu Tawi from Katra?
Distance Between Katra to Jammu
|Distance between Katra to Jammu by Road is||46 Kms|
|Distance between Katra to Jammu by Flight is||30 Kms|
|Travel Time from Katra to Jammu by Road is||0:55 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Katra||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.99, 74.93)|
|Nearest Airport in Jammu||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.73, 74.86)|