- 1 How do I get to Ekvira AAI Temple?
- 2 Is Ekvira Devi temple open?
- 3 Where is the temple of Ekvira Devi?
- 4 How do I get from Thane to Ekvira?
- 5 How do I get to Karla caves?
- 6 What is the meaning of Ekvira?
- 7 Who built Karla caves?
- 8 How many steps Virar Jivdani Temple?
- 9 How do I get from Karjat to Ekvira?
- 10 How can I go to Lonavala by train?
- 11 How do I get from Panvel to Ekvira Devi?
- 12 How do I get from Lonavala to Mumbai?
How do I get to Ekvira AAI Temple?
How to Reach Ekvira Devi Temple
- By Air: The nearest airport to the temple is the Pune Airport that is at a distance of 62 km and one can hire a bus or a private taxi to reach the temple.
- By Road: There are metalled roads to the temple and has good connectivity, one can book a private cab or taxi to reach the temple.
Is Ekvira Devi temple open?
The most important thing to know is that ekvira devi temple is closed on.
Where is the temple of Ekvira Devi?
The Ekvira Aai Mandir is a Hindu temple located near the Karla Caves near Lonavala in Maharashtra, India. Here, the worship of the goddess Ekvira is carried on right next to the caves, once a center of Buddhism.
How do I get from Thane to Ekvira?
Bus lines with stations closest to Ekvira Devi Mandir in Thane
- MSRTC. Thane Railway Station – Virar Via Versova Junction.
- MSRTC. Vasai – Thane Railway Station.
- MSRTC. Thane Railway Station – Arnala Via Versova Junction.
- Bhayander Railway Station (W) – Thane Railway Station (E)
How do I get to Karla caves?
Reaching the Karla Caves requires a walk up 350 steps from the base of the hill or nearly 200 steps from the car park around halfway up the hill. Tickets are required to go inside the caves. The ticket booth is at the entrance at the top of the hill. The entry fee is 25 rupees for Indians and 300 rupees for foreigners.
What is the meaning of Ekvira?
Ekvira is a Hindu Girl name and it is Hindi originated name with multiple meanings. Ekvira name meaning is Queen Fish. Ekvira name popularity and rank stands at 27019 among 29430 Hindu names. Name.
Who built Karla caves?
This Great Chaitya cave, the largest in South Asia, was constructed between 50-70 CE, and 120 CE, during the reign of the Western Satraps ruler Nahapana, who recorded the dedication of the cave in an inscription.
How many steps Virar Jivdani Temple?
Maa Jivdani temple is located on the Jivdani hill in Virar. it is the most significant landmark in Virar located on the mountain. it is famous throughout the country for its only temple of Goddess Jivdani which is located around 1375 steps above the ground level, atop a hill in the eastern part of the city.
How do I get from Karjat to Ekvira?
There is no direct connection from Karjat to Ekvira. However, you can take the taxi to Daund Jn, take the train to Pune Jn, take the walk to Pune Junction, take the train to Malavli, then take the taxi to Ekvira. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Ekvira.
Some of the trains that operate between Mumbai and Lonavala include: LTT MADURAI EXP, LTT BIDR EXPRESS. The first train on this route is LTT MADURAI EXP and leaves Mumbai at 00:15 am, and the last train from Mumbai to Lonavala is SHIRDI FAST PASS and leaves Mumbai at 23:55 pm.
How do I get from Panvel to Ekvira Devi?
There is no direct connection from Panvel to Ekvira. However, you can take the bus to Kalyan Bhiwadi, take the walk to Kalyan Jn, take the train to Lonavala, then take the taxi to Ekvira. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Ekvira.
It take about 02:24 hours to reach Mumbai from Lonavala. First bus from Lonavala to Mumbai is A/C, SLEEPER bus, run by Shri(Pune)SaiTravels, that departs at 00:00 hours from Lonavala. The last bus run by Gujarat travels, A/C, SLEEPER, VOLVO, MULTI AXLE from Lonavala to Mumbai, leaves at 23:55 hours, from Lonavala.