- 1 Can you have multiple clash of clans accounts on one device?
- 2 How can I have 2 Clash of Clans accounts on my Iphone?
- 3 How many accounts can you have on COC?
- 4 Can you link accounts on clash of clans?
- 5 How do you get 2 Clash of Clans accounts on 1 device?
- 6 How do you make a new clash of clans account without deleting the old one?
- 7 How do I give someone my clash of clans account?
- 8 How do you switch accounts on clash of clans on Iphone?
- 9 How do I create another supercell ID?
- 10 Is it legal to buy a CoC account?
- 11 Can you be in 2 clans in clash of clans?
- 12 How many times can we change name in CoC?
- 13 How do I get my old clash of clans back?
- 14 Can I get my Clash of Clans from Android to Apple?
- 15 How do I recover my old clash of clans account?
Can you have multiple clash of clans accounts on one device?
yes, you can use two accounts of clash of clans on same device. you have to add the accounts to the device you are using.
How can I have 2 Clash of Clans accounts on my Iphone?
on a new apple device ( iphone, ipad, or ipod touch), create a new apple ID, and play coc with that account. Then on your original device, sign into the game center for the other account and go into coc. You will now have a message saying whether you want to switch account or not.
How many accounts can you have on COC?
You are allowed to have multiple accounts on one device. It is not against the Terms of Service. However, if you have more than one account on a single device, and one of your accounts is lost (or if anything else like this happens), Supercell will not give support for your problem.
go to the game center>logout of your current game center account > Login with your new game center account you have recently created> open clash of clans > and connect it to the new game center account >All the progress currently you have i.e. TH5 will be synced with this new raw game center account.
How do you get 2 Clash of Clans accounts on 1 device?
Running 2 Clash of Clans on Android phone Luckily, for Android users, there are two options that you can use to run 2 COC accounts on 1 device. One is by using the direct way, while the second way is by using an app called Parallel Space.
How do you make a new clash of clans account without deleting the old one?
There’s a really easy way to switch accounts in coc in less time without cleaning game’s data and other stuff. You just need to download an app called ‘Parallel Space’ (available on google play). Just open this app and follow there instructions and soon you’ll be able to switch two accounts in few seconds.
How do I give someone my clash of clans account?
There is no way of giving your Clash of Clans ( COC ) account to your friend without sharing email id, with the help of Google play one can handle many accounts of COC but that requires to add email id in phone. So if you add an account in your friend’s phone your friend can access your email id.
How do you switch accounts on clash of clans on Iphone?
Go To Settings< Game Center< Log Out, Then Sign in with other account. When you open Clash of Clans after signing in with the other Game Center account, you will receive a confirmation message. Click Yes, then type CONFIRM, and the other account will be opened. You can switch back to previous account by doing the same.
How do I create another supercell ID?
Configure your device with the correct Google or Game Center account. Open up the game. The account associated with your Google account or Game Center will load. Open Settings and tap the button under the heading “ Supercell ID.” Then select “Register New.”
Is it legal to buy a CoC account?
No. It is clearly written in coc forums that selling of account is an illegal act. And account can be blocked for life time.
Can you be in 2 clans in clash of clans?
You clan be a member of more than one clan, but you can only be a Clanmate in one at a time. You can switch between them whenever though.
How many times can we change name in CoC?
Every player can change their username for free once, to make sure you can enjoy your game with a handle that you like. This feature unlocks at Town Hall level 5. To change your name, open the in-game Settings window, then press “More Settings” and then the ” Change name ” button.
How do I get my old clash of clans back?
Follow these steps:
- Open the Clash of Clans application.
- Go to In Game Settings.
- Make sure you are connected to your Google+ account, so your old village will get linked to it.
- Press Help and Support.
- Press Report an Issue.
- Press Other Problem.
Can I get my Clash of Clans from Android to Apple?
Open clash of clans in both devices then You could go to settings, then link another device after that you have to choose Select OLD DEVICE on the device you would like to move your village FROM. As in this case you are connecting a android to ios device so you will get a code which you have to put in your iPhone.
How do I recover my old clash of clans account?
- Open the Clash of Clans application.
- Go to Game Settings.
- Connect to a Google+ account so you can link your old village.
- Find the Help and Support tab in the Game Settings menu.
- Select Report an Issue.
- Select Other Problem.