- 1 Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
- 2 How can I fly from Vaishno Devi to Mumbai?
- 3 How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi from Mumbai?
- 4 How can I go to Katra by flight?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
- 6 How can I book helicopter in Katra?
- 7 How long is the walk to Vaishno Devi?
- 8 Is ropeway available in Vaishno Devi?
- 9 How much time it takes for Vaishno Devi darshan?
- 10 How can I go to Katra from Mumbai?
- 11 How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Katra?
- 12 How far is Vaishno Devi from Jammu airport?
- 13 Can we go by car to Vaishno Devi?
- 14 How far is Srinagar from Katra?
- 15 How can I go to Katra?
Which airport is near Vaishno Devi?
The nearest airport to Vaishno Devi is Jammu Airport. It is a domestic airport and is well-connected to various cities in India, such as Delhi, Srinagar, Leh, Mumbai, Hyderabad via domestic a
How can I fly from Vaishno Devi to Mumbai?
The fastest way to reach from Mumbai to Katra is flight to Jammu Airport, then cab to Katra and takes 4h 51m. The recommended way to reach from Mumbai to Katra is flight to Jammu Airport, then cab to Katra and takes 4h 51m. Flights from Go Air, Spicejet, Vistara etc.
How much does it cost to go to Vaishno Devi from Mumbai?
Vaishno Devi Tour Packages From Mumbai
|Vaishno Devi Packages From Mumbai||Day/Night||Price|
|Vaishno Devi with Patnitop Excursion From Mumbai||4 Days/3 Nights||Rs 22499|
How can I go to Katra by flight?
How to reach Katra by Air. Jammu Airport is also known as Satwari Airport which is located just about 48 kilometers away. It is the nearest airfield that can be accessed to reach Katra by air.
What is the best time to visit Mata Vaishno Devi Temple?
Vaishno Devi is open for pilgrims throughout the year, but the best time to undertake the journey is between the months of March and October. A lot of pilgrims visit Vaishno Devi between these months as the weather is cool and pleasant, but maximum visitors plan their trip during the Navratras.
How can I book helicopter in Katra?
Below is the detailed step by step process on booking the Maa Vaishno Devi helicopter tickets online.
- User Registration on Maa Vaishno Devi Official Website.
- Select flight DateTime and check availability.
- Enter passenger details carefully.
- Make the payment.
- Check transaction status for any errors.
How long is the walk to Vaishno Devi?
The 12 km climb from Katra to Vaishno Devi is on a well-paved road. If you’re running short of time or unable to do the climb, there are regular helicopter flights from Katra to Sanjhhi Chhat, followed by a 2.5 km walk. These can be booked from the Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board’s official website.
Is ropeway available in Vaishno Devi?
Q.Is the Vaishno Devi ropeway available for everybody? Yes, anybody can avail the Vaishno Devi Ropeway to reach the Vaishno Devi Mandir.
How much time it takes for Vaishno Devi darshan?
Normally, you should budget Around 14 hours as time taken to visit vaishno devi mandir. However, at ixigo Trip Planner, we recommended you to budget Around 14 hours visit duration based on the feedback we have received from travellers who have visited this monument.
How can I go to Katra from Mumbai?
The fastest train from Mumbai to Vaishno Devi Katra is Swaraj SF Special (04671) which travels a distance of 2029 kms in just 30 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Mumbai to Vaishno Devi Katra is Swaraj Express (12471) which travels a distance of 2029 kms in 33 hrs 15 mints.
How can I go to Vaishno Devi from Katra?
The temple or Bhawan is 13.5 km from Katra, and devotees who go there to seek blessing have to trek, or take ponies or palkhis, but the easiest and the fastest way to reach there is via helicopters. You can opt for helicopter services up to Sanjichhat, which is 9.5 km from Katra.
How far is Vaishno Devi from Jammu airport?
Distance Between Jammu to Vaishno Devi
|Distance between Jammu to Vaishno Devi by Road is||52 Kms|
|Travel Time from Jammu to Vaishno Devi by Road is||2:2 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Jammu||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.73, 74.86)|
|Nearest Airport in Vaishno Devi||Jammu Civil Enclave (33.03, 74.95)|
Can we go by car to Vaishno Devi?
You can go till Katra by car. Then you need to take auto or other approved mode of transport to reach the entry point. you can go till katra by car.
How far is Srinagar from Katra?
Distance Between Katra to Srinagar
|Distance between Katra to Srinagar by Road is||242 Kms|
|Distance between Katra to Srinagar by Flight is||122 Kms|
|Travel Time from Katra to Srinagar by Road is||5:0 hrs|
|Nearest Airport in Katra||Jammu Civil Enclave (32.99, 74.93)|
How can I go to Katra?
- By Air. Located at a distance of 50 kilometres, the Jammu airport is the nearest to Katra.
- By Bus. Jammu and Kashmir State Road Transport Corporation buses operate to and from Jammu to Katra at regular intervals.
- By Train. The nearest railway station from Katra is the Udhampur railway station.